Random good picture Not show
1. She sat proudly astride her new motorbike.
2. She proudly recited the Oath of Allegiance.
3. The children proudly showed me their presents.
4. He was grinning proudly, delighted with his achievements.
5. Among the protesters and war veterans proudly displaying their medals was Aubrey Rose.
6. They proudly declared themselves part of a new autonomous province.
7. The company proudly announced the launch of its new range of cars.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He held the trophy proudly aloft.
9. Sherman looked at his sons and beamed proudly.
10. He proudly refused help from anyone.
11. "That's the first part finished," he said proudly.
12. He bears himself proudly, like a soldier.
13. His trophies were proudly displayed in a backlit cabinet.
14. The Matterhorn rose proudly in the background.
15. He proudly promenaded his elegant companion in the park.
16. The young woman proudly displayed her furs.
17. Jenny marched proudly at the head of the procession.
18. She proudly displayed her degree certificate to her parents.
19. She flung back her head proudly.
20. She proudly displayed her collection of ornaments.
21. Henry puffed out his chest proudly.
22. "Just look at this scar, " said Brian proudly(Sentencedict.com), rolling up his trouser leg.
23. She gazed proudly at the shiny buckles on her shoes.
24. She held her head erect as she walked proudly up to the platform.
25. There were photographs of all her children proudly displayed on the mantelpiece.
26. Elaine and Ian Gibson proudly announce the birth of their son, John Maurice.
27. She proudly declared that she had once been introduced to the Queen.
28. They are proudly trumpeting the fact that they are creating more jobs.
29. On the first day he went to school,the boy wore his school cap proudly.
30. When I asked him if he could do so, he replied proudly, " What else?
More similar words: loudly, proud, be proud of, sprout, loud, cloud, aloud, cloudy, round and round, badly, deadly, hardly, lucidly, rapidly, broadly, timidly, doggedly, inwardly, friendly, hardly any, allegedly, reputedly, niggardly, supposedly, repeatedly, dejectedly, reportedly, perplexedly, unabashedly, agitatedly.