Random good picture Not show
2. Everybody has some weak spot.
3. We are pegging out in a very clean spot.
4. I chose a spot well away from the road.
5. The policeman arrested the thief on the spot.
6. His glance stayed posited on the spot.
7. He had a spot of grease on his tie.
8. You have a grease spot on your shirt.
9. Not many people visit this isolated spot.
10. That would hit the spot.
11. The red spot on his arm is a sting.
12. He could not tear himself from that spot.
13. The police railed the spot where the accident happened.
14. The border has become a major hot spot.
15. He erected a monument on the spot where his daughter was killed.
16. Motorists can be fined on the spot for exceeding speed limits.
17. I have a blind spot where classic music is concerned.
18. In a series of spot checks, police searched buses crossing the border.
19. Life can not fade , the multiple spot color can't accommodate oneself to wonderful just now best,alive.
20. After flowering[Sentencedict.com], place the pot in a shady spot in the garden.
21. We had lunch in a sheltered spot behind the dunes.
22. The prime minister has a blind spot on ethical issues.
23. A simple plaque marks the spot where the martyr died.
24. We carry out spot checks on the vehicles before they leave the depot.
25. The male bird has a red spot on its beak.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.
27. Minor skin imperfections can usually be disguised with a spot of make-up.
28. He discussed business and concluded transactions with us on the spot.
29. If someone wants you in their life, they'll make room for you. You shouldn't have to fight for a spot.
30. A sudden terrible shriek froze the passenger to the spot.