Random good picture Not show
1. Dress sizes range from petite to extra large.
2. Women's apparel is offered in petite, regular, and tall models.
3. She was dark and petite, as all his wives had been.
4. He was petite like herself, but strikingly handsome.
5. My aunt Mary was petite, pretty, and very ambitious.
6. All of my possessions are multipurpose and petite.
7. His wife was a petite dark-haired woman in her early thirties.
8. She had small, dainty feet that suited her petite, elegant and meticulous person.
9. Dressed in variations of tasteful black, the petite blond actress looks like an Armani study of low-key swank.
10. Petite Rosanna lost a shoe when fancied for a big handicap at Newbury last time.
11. She is a petite, trim widow of 73 who dresses stylishly and lives in a beautifully decorated Longwood home.
12. The petite, pretty actress met Clint 18 months ago and the couple have been inseparable ever since.
13. Another group overlooked by the fashion world are petite women.
14. A petite, curvaceous figure, clad in clinging geranium-red,[sentencedict.com] dark hair flying like a glossy cloak around her shoulders.
15. She was sixteen-years-old but with her slim, petite figure and attractive features she could have passed for twenty.
16. She was petite, going silver-haired, vivacious, bright, and willing to take Richard on trust.
17. The petite blonde star refused to go in his car and drove her own vehicle to his central London offices.
18. Even prettier was the petite brunette of about seventeen who showed me to my room.
19. Dinah's petite figure bustled into the room and set the tray down on a low table.
20. Her husband said the petite woman had complained of fatigue as they plodded up a Canyon trail.
21. The company premiere of Petite Mort is certainly different.
22. I'm petite, so I favor shorter tops.
23. Teddy's girlfriend, in-house chambermaid, she is about four foot ten, with a face like a petite fox.
24. All 15 victims were in their teens or early 20s, slim and petite, almost always with long, dark hair.
25. She was tall, too, inches taller than Juliet, who was a petite five feet three inches.
26. Its 1993 syrah, offers deep black raspberry flavors and a firm structure, bolstered by 20 percent petite sirah.
27. George Bush's three-year-old grandchild, Marshal, has been enrolled in an etiquette class, Petite Protocol.
28. These are full-bodied, richly flavoured wines which, with the wines of Sacy, are the best of the Petite Montagne.
29. Boning and muscle-boning of the chuck produce roasts and steaks bearing such names as petite steak and flatiron roast.
30. In a short white silk suit, with a lace-edged jacket, she looked like a petite, rather smug Tinkerbell.
More similar words: appetite, petition, petit jury, competitor, repetition, competitive, competition, perfect competition, monopolistic competition, appetizer, unappetizing, stalactite, antithetical, transvestite, united states constitution, pet, petty, petrol, carpet, compete, peter out, petrify, impetus, pettish, trumpets, perpetual, competent, petulant, petulance, perpetrate.