Random good picture Not show
1. School trips give children firsthand experience not available in the classroom.
2. We should acquire more firsthand information.
3. I learned the news about her mother's illness firsthand from Lena.
4. It's not firsthand information.
5. I have firsthand information.
6. You are important to me, and firsthand inquiry informs me that you are vitally important to your flock.
7. Their firsthand involvement in the human problems of cultural change has made a lasting impression on most of them.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Now our elected representatives are learning firsthand how petty and obnoxious federal regulation can be.
9. I heard her news firsthand.
10. Anybody who runs it will know firsthand that you have experienced the true exhilaration of life. 2.
11. There was a six-page spread with Courtney's firsthand account of how she was planning her wedding.
12. The result, as Dillard knows firsthand, is a pink slip for many missile employees.
13. Dialogue also gives readers an interesting-sounding, firsthand account of information directly linked to your subject.
14. Barb knew firsthand how lonely that first year could be.
15. We have got the firsthand data together.
16. HARRIET WOROBEY, a childhood nutrition instructor, knows firsthand that children can be picky eaters(sentencedict.com), but even she was surprised by a preschooler last year who ate a mostly chocolate diet.
17. I know about the upfront costs firsthand.
18. He had witnessed firsthand Anakin's descent from a level-headed commander to a warrior drunk with bloodlust for some time now.
19. ROCKFORD — Veronica Johnson has seen firsthand how state standardized tests have changed the way teachers teach.
20. They were shown firsthand the massive construction site that has turned a deprived area of the British capital into a showpiece complex for 2012.
21. He had a firsthand taste of life in backward mountainous areas.
22. We gather up from various sources a great amount of firsthand data.
23. Our teachers took us on field trips to observe plants and animals, firsthand.
24. After that, he formed his own consulting company, where he saw firsthand the problems in companies across the business spectrum.
25. At times, Alvin clung slavishly to what little he had observed firsthand of the process of making dances.
26. You will then have your crew get out and inspect the wreckage firsthand.
27. This was the first slave she had ever purchased, making her a firsthand slave owner.
28. We see it in the history of Andalusia and Cordoba during the Inquisition. I saw it firsthand as a child in Indonesia, where devout Christians worshiped freely in an overwhelmingly Muslim country.
29. The Antiquities Service allocated excavation permits and gave many Egyptology students firsthand knowledge of ancient Egypt.
30. This article recommended production technics and application exploitation of multiple denaturalization starch firsthand processed in chemistry and physics denaturalization .
More similar words: first, at first, first aid, first of all, headfirst, first prize, first blush, first-aid kit, less than, first quarter, the first person, at first sight, for the first time, no less than, first and foremost, in the first place, first amendment, thirst, thirsty, thirst for, bloodthirsty, than, at hand, thank, thanks, thank you, other than, left hand, hang fire, thankful.