Random good picture Not show
1. Books like this are a dime a dozen.
2. He begged a dime.
3. A dime is a tenth of a dollar.
4. I pressed a dime into his grubby mitt.
5. He felt in his pockets for a dime.
6. Can you give me a dime for two nickels?
7. PhDs are a dime a dozen nowadays.
8. This truck can stop on a dime!
9. Novels like this one are a dime a dozen: write something original!
10. Filling stations have whacked as much as a dime off their regular prices.
11. Jobs like his are a dime a dozen.
12. Girls are a dime a dozen.
13. His new truck can stop on a dime.
14. Obviously, these rigs do not stop on a dime.
15. The moon shone overhead like a new dime.
16. What ever happened to dime novels?
17. Federal investigators are trying to prove that Dime employees conspired to falsify loan documents, court records show.
18. You spend your time to make a dime. You lose your health to make your wealth, but at the end it is funny because you leave back all your money. RVM
19. So they dropped a dime in order to err on the safe side.
20. The dime stores will close in phases by September 1998.
21. The dime reminded me of myself, turning hard corners and accelerating into a final bell-ringing disappearance through a bright metal trapdoor.
22. And he never paid a dime of income tax on it.
23. In those days, a dime bought two ice cream cones.
24. Our local snitches no longer can drop a dime on some one.
25. A dime taken from any other kid was a good deal.
26. Nobody pays a dime in Social Security taxes on capital gains.
27. He was now magic, huge, tremendously well-known and all of it without spending a dime of his campaign cash.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. So-called solutions to the longitude problem had been a dime a dozen even before the act went into effect.
29. He's a man who made a lot of money and never had a dime on him.
30. Dunne jumped off before he had to pay his half dime.
More similar words: sediment, pediment, rudiment, condiment, dimension, embodiment, dimensions, impediment, rudimentary, impedimenta, from time to time, dim, dimmer, dimpled, diminish, diminished, diminution, diminutive, lime, time, mime, crime, prime, sublime, in time, on time, regime, time out, in no time, raiment.