Similar words: developer, develop, enveloped, developing, development, developmental, redevelopment, developing country. Meaning: [dɪ'veləp] adj. 1. being changed over time so as to be e.g. stronger or more complete or more useful 2. (used of societies) having high industrial development 3. (of real estate) made more useful and profitable as by building or laying out roads.
Random good picture Not show
1. The faucet has developed a drip.
2. I developed an abscess on my neck.
3. Certain characteristics can be developed through selective breeding.
4. A deep mutual respect and understanding developed between them.
5. Many European countries are developed industrial countries.
6. He developed leg muscles by running.
7. He developed a severe migraine headache.
8. Their reasoning capacity must be developed.
9. She developed the company from nothing.
10. Suddenly the argument developed into a real fight.
11. She developed a malignant breast tumour.
12. I'd like to get this film developed.
13. She has developed into a beautiful girl.
14. At university she developed an interest in etymology.
15. He developed the films which he had taken.
16. He's got a highly developed sense of humour.
17. They have developed marketing networks.
18. He developed a split personality after the crash.
19. The two species have developed from a common ancestry.
20. He had developed a slight American accent.
21. Feathers initially developed from insect scales.
22. It developed from a seed into a full-grown tree.
23. I have now developed an appreciation of poetry.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. The charity works with children in less developed countries.
25. Along the coast, an industrial fringe had already developed.
26. I've developed a great liking for Japanese food.
27. Only gradually are technologies being developed to mechanize the task.
28. The place has rapidly developed from a small fishing community into a thriving tourist resort.
29. The company developed well that I bought in as a partner.
30. Because of its geographical isolation, the area developed its own unique culture.
More similar words: developer, develop, enveloped, developing, development, developmental, redevelopment, developing country, developing countries, envelope, elope, encyclopedia, slope, interloper, velocity, marvelous, orthopedic, level, revel, revelry, good evening, sea level, all levels, disheveled, revelation, hope against hope, flop, slop, gallop, dollop.