Random good picture Not show
1. Subsequent use of somatotropin can promote the spontaneous close of enteric fistula and the adaption of intestinal epithelium both in function and structure.
2. Additional somatotropin was applied in 8 cases. Conclusion Somatostatin and ulinastatin were effective in the therapy of severe acute pancreatitis.
3. The uptake of recombinant somatotropin has been affected by low public acceptance, the lack of adequate and good quality feed and the low genetic potential of animals in developing countries.
4. OBJECTIVE:To observe the effects of acupuncture on serum cortisol and somatotropin in rabbits with a fracture.
5. The later(in contralateral side) was due to general secretion of somatotropin after trauma and local production of bone growth factor from the fractured bone.
6. The anterior glandular lobe of pituitary gland that secretes many hormones, including ACTH, prolactin, and somatotropin.
More similar words: phototropic, phototropism, gonadotropin, autotrophic, psychotropic, adrenocorticotropic, allotrope, allotropy, get into trouble, heliotrope, drop in, somatic, tropic, groping, drop in on, tropics, tropism, tropical, tomato, somatic cell, comatose, isentropic, subtropical, propinquity, hematoma, from A to Z, tropical zone, psychosomatic, propitiatory, haematoma.