Random good picture Not show
1. What's that bulge in your pocket?
2. The apple made a bulge in his pocket.
3. The gun made a bulge under his jacket.
4. I wondered what the bulge in her coat pocket was.
5. After the war there was a bulge in the birth - rate.sentencedict.com/bulge.html
6. There was a bulge in spending in the early part of the year.
7. The bulge, by contrast, contains little dust.
8. Your cheeks bulge with your last saved breath.
9. The bulge in its midriff testified to that.
10. In 1944, the Battle of the Bulge was fought.
11. But it can be made to bulge and glitter with a maestro behind the iris.
12. Sunday newspapers bulge with advertisements from self-proclaimed geniuses and stock-picking swamis.
13. The simplest way to pass the bulge is to kick your right foot up the wall behind you.
14. In the Mortuary Like soft cheeses they bulge sideways on the marble slabs, helpless[sentencedict.com], waiting to be washed.
15. The bulge was taking place about midway in the plaster wall.
16. Evidently the motion of a bulge in the interface changes the pattern of irrotational motion outside it.
17. She had a big bulge in her pocket, exactly like Victorine's.
18. There was still a bulge in the bottom of Meredith's plastic bag.
19. Twenty seconds after that, his cheeks started to bulge and his face began to turn purple.
20. An awkward bulge must be overcome to reach an easier corner, and a little higher a tiny stance.
21. In addition the eyes are more severely affected and become filmed over and inflamed; they finally bulge and burst.
22. As families grow, the home appears to shrink proportionately until it seems to almost bulge at the seams.
23. I clipped into the top peg and swung around in tides of feelings below the bulge.
24. The region of the Galaxy commonly referred to as the bulge is thus synonymous with the bar.
25. The Justice Department files of the twenties and thirties bulge with letters from blacks and whites on the subject.
26. The reddish colour of the disk is caused by dust and the whitish region in the centre is the bulge.
27. As she left the dining-room her hand went to the bulge in her pocket.
28. He was with Patton during the Battle of the Bulge.
29. Behind her in the fluorescent glint bald heads and napes bulge over armchairs still turned inwards, turned away.
30. The next thing was that he wanted her to hold the bulge.