Random good picture Not show
1. A positive pregnancy test (presence of human chorionic gonadotropin), ultrasound, and culdocentesis with presence of blood are helpful in making the diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy.
2. Objective To discuss the comparability of human chorionic gonadotropin results among different detection system.
3. Objective To investigate the concentration of serum chorionic gonadotropin(CG), placental lactogen(PL), and estriol(E3) in BALB/c mice infected with Toxoplasma gondii during the second trimester.
4. This paper studied the effect of gonadotropin releasing hormone on reproductive performance in buck.
5. Most physicians begin gonadotropin treatment on day 2 or 3 of the menstrual cycle.
6. The pregnancy rate with gonadotropin therapy is 25 % per cycle.
7. It is generally felt that gonadotropin therapy does not increase the risk of ovarian cancer.
8. Gonadotropin treatment involves a series of injections and careful monitoring during each treatment cycle.
9. Human chorionic gonadotropin ( hCG ) is a glycoprotein hormone.
10. Despite intensive monitoring, up to 30 % of gonadotropin - stimulated pregnancies are multiple.
11. The incidence of multiple gestations with gonadotropin therapy is 25 % to 30 %.
12. Objective To discuss the comparability of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) results among different detection system.
13. That to affect the level of gonadotropin releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone.
14. The murine phage antibody library was amplified and then panned by human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) for four rounds.
15. This paper reports the method of preparing purified human chorionic gonadotropin from pregnancy urine directly.
16. Pregnancy tests work by measuring a specific pregnancy-related hormone — human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) — in your blood or urine.
17. Biochemical data showed normal ? ? - human chorionic gonadotropin ( hCG ) and α - fetoprotein levels.
18. This is most likely the result of recruitment of more follicles with gonadotropin therapy.
19. Regardless of the cause,(sentence dictionary) a change in mood can be expected during gonadotropin therapy.
20. Yellow eels captured in the Kaoping River were repeatedly injected with human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), and changes of morphology and gonadal development were examined.
21. AIM To improve the purification method of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( HCG ).
22. Gynecologic follow-up project is the determination of blood and urine of human chorionic gonadotropin and some other endocrine Nethersole.
23. Conclusion:Early detection of intramural pregnancy with the use of transvaginal ultrasound(TVS) and monitoring of serum human chorionic gonadotropin(HCG) is important.
24. Objective The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of luteinizing hormone and human chorionic gonadotropin on in vitro maturation of oocytes of Kunming mice.
25. A new method for the preparation of highly potent crude human chorionic gonadotropin of pregnancy urine is reported.
26. Serum alpha - fetoprotein ( AFP ) and beta - human chorionic gonadotropin ( ? ? - HCG ) levels were elevated.
27. In the in vitro experiment, the targeting probe and control materials were incubated separately with A549 cells which had high affinity to gonadotropin releasing hormone.
28. When fertilized eggs implanted in the womb, pregnant women will produce a new hormone, called human chorionic gonadotropin, its function is to maintain pregnancy.
29. Porcine ovarian follicles were divided into healthy and atretic groups. Granulosa and thecal cells were isolated, and cultured with gonadotropin in the dual-chamber system.
30. Objective To evaluate the reliability of the dot gold immunofiltration assay (DGIFA) for quantitative determination of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in serum or urine.
More similar words: phototropic, psychotropic, phototropism, adrenocorticotropic, aficionado, allotropy, allotrope, heliotrope, drop in, autotrophic, tropic, groping, drop in on, tropics, tropism, tropical, subtropical, isentropic, propinquity, tropical zone, tropical fish, hypermetropia, opinionated, tropic of cancer, popular opinion, tropical cyclone, a drop in the bucket, self-opinionated, tropical rain forest, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.