Random good picture Not show
1. The Indian caste system is an example of social stratification.
2. The Prime Minister wants to reduce social stratification and make the country a classless society.
3. Too often, past social stratification forms an obstacle.
4. Social stratification still exists and the middle-classes still dominate business and industry - as well as the government.
5. Social divisions Finally, Tumin questions the view that social stratification functions to integrate the social system.
6. They therefore look to social stratification to see how far it meets these functional prerequisites.
7. Beliefs which state that systems of social stratification are based on biological inequalities can be seen as rationalizations for those systems.
8. Individualism, capitalism, and social stratification increasingly were regarded as acceptable patterns by members of the Mormon hierarchy.
9. When that social stratification got stronger and stronger, it impacted the government. With the Developing of Japanese monetary economy, Japan had gradually added into East Asia financial circle.
10. How to guide social stratification and avoid unreasonable social stratification is always emphasized in theory research.
11. The research of China's changing social stratification system has focused almost entirely on the analysis of income and occupational mobility.
12. Generally speaking, the social stratification structure in rural China is like a pyramid. And the polarization of social classes in rural area is still going on.
13. The concept enriches social network theory and social stratification theory and provides a new dimension to study China's society.
14. In the study of social stratification, scholars focus more on the income of the middle class in large cities, education, social status and other aspects of differentiation.
15. With the social and economic development, social stratification and the media selection mode of diversification, the general public are becoming increasingly personalized, debris, and Focus.
16. Crimes which are committed by those in higher positions in the social stratification system are commonly referred to as white-collar crimes.
17. Discussion Our evidence suggests that a new approach to social stratification is required to assess health inequalities in childhood.
18. Many sociologists would see these differences in life chances as a direct consequence of social stratification.
19. It contains some features, such as adoring teacher authority, conservative values, the value orientation of official position, and an agent of social stratification.
20. Marxs class theory and Weber stratum theory provided main re courses for late social stratification study.
21. The consumer culture has become one kind of "status mark", the consumer culture has very strong relevance with the social stratification.
22. It is also the unique characteristics of social transformation that have led to the inherent uniqueness of social stratification of modern Chinese women.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. In the ancient times, the social structure was rather unitary and the social stratification had not formed, so the primitive belief and the nature worship had not been demarcated.
24. Disposal way of house resource has become the vital factor influencing social stratification of the urbanite.
25. Obviously, information with its technology has already become a new variable and, in its close relation to social strata, is now rebuilding the mechanism of social stratification.
26. Taking the Chinese study of John King Fairbank as an example, this paper describes social stratification study .
27. This paper makes a theoretical analysis of the relationship between the social stratification mode and system shift.
28. Agriculture population is the majority in China. As to the social stratification in China, rural families are in the relatively lower position of the stratification.
29. The chapter analysed two important concepts of the study of social stratification, class and stratum.
30. China has self characteristics in development of urbanization and social stratification.
More similar words: stratification, social security administration, ratification, gratification, self-gratification, notification, rectification, certification, justification, identification, quantification, desertification, socialization, unification, edification, deification, purification, modification, codification, pacification, ossification, ramification, specification, reunification, nullification, clarification, qualification, magnification, esterification, simplification.