Random good picture Not show
1. Hydrogen and oxygen combine to form water.
2. Water is made up of atoms of hydrogen and oxygen.
3. Hydrogen is a corlorless, odorless gas.
4. Oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen are all gases.
5. Hydrogen is a corlourless, odourless gas.
6. Two atoms of hydrogen combine with one atom of oxygen to form a molecule of water.
7. Water is composed of hydrogen and oxygen.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Hydrogen combines with oxygen to form water.
9. Hydrogen and oxygen combine/Hydrogen combines with oxygen to form water.
10. Atoms of hydrogen are fused to make helium.
11. The balloon was distended because of filling of hydrogen.
12. Water is composed of the elements hydrogen and oxygen.
13. Hydrogen and oxygen are the constituents of water.
14. The hydrogen molecule binds with the oxygen molecule.
15. Hydrogen is used extensively in industry for the production of ammonia.
16. Water was dissolved into hydrogen and oxygen.
17. Water may be resolved into hydrogen and oxygen.
18. A hydrogen leak forced NASA to ground the space shuttle.
19. Hydrogen is highly explosive.
20. Oxygen unites with hydrogen to form water.
21. Carbon, hydrogen and oxygen combine chemically to form carbohydrates and fats.
22. A chemist can isolate the oxygen from the hydrogen in water.
23. The balloon was kept fully inflated with hydrogen.
24. Water can be dissolved into hydrogen and oxygen.
25. In May engineers found a leak in a hydrogen fuel line.
26. Water can be reduced to oxygen and hydrogen by electrolysis.
27. Both hydrogen and oxygen are elements.
28. A molecule of water is made up of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen.
29. pH is a measure of the concentration of free hydrogen atoms in a solution.
30. Qualitative analysis shows that water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen.
More similar words: hydrogen bomb, chondrogenesis, hydrosphere, hydrometer, hydrophobia, hydrodynamic, progeny, nitrogen, nitrogen fixation, hydrate, hydrant, dehydrate, dehydration, carbohydrate, cogent, cogency, pathogen, photogenic, homogeneity, homogenized, homogeneous, hallucinogen, carcinogenic, intelligence agency, pachyderm, together, apogee, go together, altogether, get together.