Random good picture Not show
1. Hydrogen and oxygen combine to form water.
2. Hydrogen is a corlorless, odorless gas.
3. Oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen are all gases.
4. Hydrogen is a corlourless, odourless gas.
5. Water is composed of hydrogen and oxygen.
6. Hydrogen and oxygen are gases.
7. Hydrogen combines with oxygen to form water.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Water is made up of atoms of hydrogen and oxygen.
9. Hydrogen is highly explosive.
10. Two atoms of hydrogen combine with one atom of oxygen to form a molecule of water.
11. Hydrogen and oxygen combine/Hydrogen combines with oxygen to form water.
12. Atoms of hydrogen are fused to make helium.
13. The balloon was distended because of filling of hydrogen.
14. Water is composed of the elements hydrogen and oxygen.
15. Hydrogen and oxygen are the constituents of water.
16. The hydrogen molecule binds with the oxygen molecule.
17. Water was dissolved into hydrogen and oxygen.
18. Water may be resolved into hydrogen and oxygen.
19. Oxygen unites with hydrogen to form water.
20. The balloon was kept fully inflated with hydrogen.
21. Water can be dissolved into hydrogen and oxygen.
22. Both hydrogen and oxygen are elements.
23. Hydrogen combines chemically with oxygen to form water.
24. Hydrogen is explosively flammable when mixed with oxygen.
25. Hydrogen is used extensively in industry for the production of ammonia.
26. A hydrogen leak forced NASA to ground the space shuttle.
27. Carbon(sentencedict.com), hydrogen and oxygen combine chemically to form carbohydrates and fats.
28. A chemist can isolate the oxygen from the hydrogen in water.
29. A molecule of water is made up of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen.
30. pH is a measure of the concentration of free hydrogen atoms in a solution.
More similar words: hydrogen bomb, chondrogenesis, hydrosphere, hydrometer, hydrophobia, hydrodynamic, progeny, nitrogen, nitrogen fixation, hydrate, hydrant, dehydrate, dehydration, carbohydrate, cogent, cogency, pathogen, photogenic, homogeneity, homogenized, homogeneous, hallucinogen, carcinogenic, intelligence agency, pachyderm, together, apogee, go together, altogether, get together.