Synonym: ennoble. Similar words: signify, dignified, magnify, dignity, significant, significance, significantly, insignificant. Meaning: ['dɪgnɪfaɪ] v. 1. confer dignity or honor upon 2. raise the status of.
Random good picture Not show
1. I'm not even going to dignify that stupid question with an answer.
2. The mayor was there to dignify the celebrations.
3. Don't dignify his silly scratchings by calling it scholarship.
4. I cannot dignify him with the name 'physician'.
5. I'm not going to dignify his comments by reacting to them.
6. We won't dignify this kind of speculation with a comment.
7. Don't try to dignify those few hairs on your face by calling them a beard!
8. I wouldn't dignify this trash by calling it a novel.
9. There is an aesthetic, if we can dignify it with that word,[sentencedict.com/dignify.html] which distinguishes blood sports from each other.
10. I'm not even going to dignify that last comment with a response.
11. It is hardly necessary to dignify that vile canard by saying there is not a mote of truth to it.
12. And I won't even dignify your navy bean suggestion.
13. I won't even dignify your navy bean suggestion.
14. It does not dignify the human condition. It does not elevate the human spirit.
15. I shall not dignify this insensitive remark with an answer.
16. Without the royal family, titles would be just that - forms of address for the self-important to dignify themselves.
17. But in his second reaction, Jackson must have resolved that Ebonics does not dignify some shameful difference.
18. He sought not to efface sorrow by forgetfulness, but to magnify and dignify it by hope.
More similar words: signify, dignified, magnify, dignity, significant, significance, significantly, insignificant, magnifying glass, magnifico, sign in, magnificent, indemnify, magnification, indignant, benignity, designing, indignation, indignantly, dig, dig in, dig out, dig up, knife, sniff, digress, prodigy, digital, even if, uniform.