Random good picture Not show
1. The show was a smash hit.
2. The plate hit the floor with a smash.
3. The lock was rusty, so we had to smash the door open.
4. I felt a sudden urge to smash the teapot against the wall.
5. They got a battering ram to smash down the door.
6. We heard the smash of plates breaking in the kitchen.
7. Young boy hurt in car smash.
8. The cars collided with a loud smash.
9. I wanted to smash his face in .
10. I was woken by the smash of glass.
11. They rammed the door to smash it down.
12. Firemen had to smash the lock to get in.
13. They had a smash hit with their first single.
14. He gave me a smash on my head.
15. You could smash the drawer up with a hammer.
16. He predicted it would be a smash hit.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. He heard the smash of glass.
18. The show has been a smash hit.
19. The cup hit the floor with a smash.
20. We are determined to smash terrorism.
21. The demonstrators used trucks to smash through embassy gates.
22. This CD contains all the latest smash hits.
23. I'll smash your head in!
24. They had to smash holes in the ice.
25. He can hit a powerful overhead smash.
26. We had to smash the door open.
27. He heard the smash of breaking glass.
28. I'll smash you in the eye!
29. The police had to smash the door down.
30. Her first movie was an international box-office smash.