Random good picture Not show
1. Big fish eat little fish.
4. I get very nervous before a big race.
5. The big clubs siphon off all the best players.
6. This computer has one big failing.
7. The restaurant has suffered a big drop in trade.
8. Mexico had the support of the big western governments.
9. I'm a big fan of Italian food.
10. He attacked greedy bosses for awarding themselves big rises.
11. Her eyes are big with tears.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. No big deal. I'll ask John to play.
13. The skirt was too big around the waist.
14. The experiment was a big success.
15. The big Bentley purred along the road.
16. With electric cars there is a big environmental payoff.
17. They stood under a big tree.
18. I was scared of the big dog.
19. The canoe is made of one big trunk.
20. In the big fire, some trees survived.
21. The big tree was struck by lightning.
22. The big storms in August refilled the reservoirs.
23. All my children are big eaters.
24. He is representative of a big firm.
25. The new town hall is a big building.
26. Big searchlights are searching the sky.
27. This jacket's too big, even with a sweater underneath.
28. We are going out for big results.
29. He inherited a big fortune from his.
30. Could you do me a big favor?