Random good picture Not show
1. The sepal is usually green. It can protect the flower bud.
2. The sequence of correlation with locule number was sepal number, fruit weight and fruIt'shape index.
3. The sequence of correlation with locule number was sepal number, fruit weight and fruit shape index.
4. Botany The hood - shaped sepal or corolla of some flowers.
5. Sepal stared at the people on the camion, and said I had no appetite, we'd better hurry up.http://Sentencedict.com
6. Objective:To determine luteolin content in Physalis alkekengi sepal which were collected from 20 places in Liaoning province.
7. Sepal One of the structures situated immediately below the petals of a flower.
8. Entire Describing the margin of a leaf, sepal, or petal that is smooth and undivided.
9. A flower is made up of four parts: the sepal, petal, stamen and pistil.
10. Photosynthesis of flower organs was also measured. Stomata were on the surface of sepal, vexilla, keel, anther, gynophore, ovary, and style but not wing or filaments.