Random good picture Not show
1. Her tight dress inhibited her movements.
2. The doctor inhibited the patient from taking that medicine.
3. He was rather inhibited about discussing politics.
4. His senses and reasons inhibited his wrong desires or impulses.
5. She felt very inhibited by her own lack of experience.
6. The fission of the cell could be inhibited with certain chemicals.
7. Some workers were inhibited by the presence of their managers.
8. We are rather inhibited about touching each other.
9. She's too inhibited to laugh at jokes about sex.
10. Many people are inhibited about discussing sexual matters.
11. The presence of strangers made her feel inhibited.
12. Shyness inhibited him from speaking.
13. He seemed to have been inhibited in his work.
14. The fear of dismissal inhibited employees from raising problems.
15. No one should feel inhibited from taking part in the show.
16. She was inhibited from making the decision to emigrate by the thought of her mother's loneliness.
17. Boys are often more inhibited than girls about discussing their problems.
18. The managing director's presence inhibited them from airing their problems.
19. He accused her of being snobbish and emotionally inhibited.
20. So they perfect the art of inhibited assault.
21. Dinner together was inhibited by self-consciousness.
22. Very often teenager girls become physically inhibited.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. As in other countries(sentencedict.com), the recession inhibited collectors from putting exceptional items on the market.
24. Infrared cooling of the surface is also inhibited, but heat radiation is less affected by dust than visible light.
25. The young ladies of the public relation are too inhibited to laugh freely.
26. Having been laughed at for his lameness, the boy became shy and inhibited.
27. Some have charged that the Puritans were sexually repressed and inhibited.
28. Most studies have, however, reported that cyclosporin A comparably inhibited renal prostaglandin formation.
29. However, because there is still some inhibition the neural activity stabilises as adjacent areas of excited and inhibited cells.
30. Expense of formation Neither a sole trader nor a partnership is inhibited by legal formalities when commencing trading.
More similar words: inhibit, exhibit, prohibit, exhibition, excited, limited, write down, conceited, bit by bit, in hand, shibboleth, in half, inherit, inherent, inherently, orbit, bitch, inhospitable, flexibility, sensibility, credibility, possibility, a bit of, rabbit, compatibility, habitat, probity, a bit of a, every bit, ambitious.