Random good picture Not show
(1) He is fond of rambling among the trees.
(2) I like rambling in the country.
(3) What is she rambling on about?
(4) We spent the summer rambling in Ireland.
(5) Then he started rambling and repeating himself.
(6) What is she rambling on about now?
(7) His actions were accompanied by a rambling monologue.
(8) He stalled off the truth with rambling.
(9) Shall we go rambling tomorrow?
(10) Prune rambling roses when the flowers have faded.
(11) It was a scrappy[sentencedict.com], rambling speech.
(12) My father kept rambling on about the war.
(13) It was easy to get lost in the rambling house.
(14) They live in a rambling old house in the country.
(15) There's me rambling on, and you haven't told me your news yet.
(16) He went straight into a rambling monologue on the state of the country. Sentencedict.com
(17) He stood in my kitchen drinking beer, rambling on about Lillian.
(18) Sorry, I'm rambling - let me get back to the point.
(19) We spent three wonderful days rambling around Palermo.
(20) Perot's rambling speech swung from economics to education.
(21) Rawlings gave rambling, incoherent answers.
(22) The spontaneous speech of such patients is often rambling.
(23) But he's been rambling on about you, Miranda.
(24) It's an excellent time for walking and rambling.
(25) It was a rambling old place, crooked and picturesque.
(26) She knew every inch of its twisting rambling passageways, every tree in its old lovely garden.
(27) He set off on a long rambling account of something that had happened in the bar that afternoon.
(28) Be not careless in deeds, nor confused in words, nor rambling in thought. Marcus Aurelius
(29) People living in slums due for redevelopment would normally expect to be rehoused on rambling estates around the periphery of the city.
(30) Arnold would keep us all up with his long, rambling stories.
More similar words: ramble, scramble, unscramble, sibling, preamble, blink, programming, cling, ruling, ceiling, rolling, buckling, jostling, appalling, sparkling, compelling, appealing, counseling, unsettling, fulfilling, willingness, multilingual, boiling water, stumble, assembly, resemble, assemble, drama, frame, bamboo.