Random good picture Not show
1. We arranged the chairs in a semicircle.
2. The village was formed of semicircle huts.
3. About 50 children sat in a semicircle around me.
4. We sat in a semicircle round the fire.
5. We sat in a semicircle facing the teacher.
6. We sat in a semicircle about the fire.
7. He indicated a semicircle with a radius of about thirty miles.
8. A semicircle of chairs faced his desk.
9. The teacher had arranged the desks in a semicircle.
10. Grouped around one car in a respectful semicircle, they stared, their eyes fixed to one window.
11. I backed around in a semicircle, looking for a way out.
12. We all gathered on chairs in a semicircle round the hearth.
13. The line formed a two-mile semicircle along the bank of a small creek that was fringed with woods.
14. I looked through the window, a large semicircle that extended almost to the ceiling.
15. Behind the beach is a huge semicircle of limestone cliffs.
16. The porch is a semicircle of giant Ionic columns running the full height of the house.
17. We formed a sort of disorderly semicircle with our chairs.
18. Sitting on the ground in a semicircle for their first lesson, their faces radiate interest,[Sentencedict.com] hope and curiosity.
19. The gallery at the top formed a semicircle with wings branching out on either side.
20. The orchestra was restricted to a semicircle in view of the needs of Roman drama and, in front of this was a raised stage.
21. They are sitting in a semicircle.
22. An angle in a semicircle is a right angle.
23. They sat in a semicircle.
24. Please put the chairs a semicircle.
25. The shape of herniated discs liked semicircle or ellipsoidal.
26. The remaining half circle is then divided up by marking 180 equally spaced dashes along the circumference of the semicircle.
27. Britta was still at her post, standing in the semicircle of two-D screens.
28. The radiating ribs of a fan are of equal length and the bounding line is in the form of a semicircle.
29. And as she stood, she saw a dozen men enter the room to stand in a semicircle around her.
30. Gradually, gradually, the time spent in the sun, only became a semicircle.
More similar words: vicious circle, circle, encircle, encircled, full circle, inner circle, traffic circle, circling, encircling, semicolon, semiconscious, semiconductor, academician, biogeochemical cycle, circa, circe, circus, circuit, circular, circulate, circuitous, circumvent, steer clear of, circulation, circumspect, circumscribe, circular file, circumstance, short circuit, circular flow.