Random good picture Not show
1. Circe metamorphosed men into swine.
2. From Circe he had learned that they must pass the island of the Sirens.
3. Phoebus laughs thinking to himself Circe had better be ready, because the hunt is now officially on.
4. Among the characters Harry learns of is Circe , a powerful witch who turns men into pigs in one of the greatest stories ever told, The Odyssey.
5. Among the characters Harry learns of is Circe , a powerful witch who turns men into pigs in one of the greatest stories ever told, The Odssey.
6. With the best mood to face the worst circe !
7. In Homer's Odyssey, Odysseus is warned by Circe that he will pass the sirens island.
8. It was the home of the famous sorceress Circe (fw3).
9. Acting on the advice of Circe , Odysseus took careful preparation against the Sirens.Sentencedict.com
10. Cookery means the knowledge of Medea and of Circe and of Helen and of the Queen of Sheba.
11. He felt a loathing for them such as Circe must have felt for her swine.
12. Objective:The aim of this study was to understand the epidemiological Circe on affective disorder in the city of Zhongshang, Guangdong.
More similar words: circle, circus, circuit, encircle, circulate, circumvent, full circle, circuitous, circumspect, circulation, circumstance, circumscribe, circumference, circumstantial, circumspection, circumnavigate, circumlocution, circumscription, circulatory system, birch, haircut, besmirch, aircraft, farce, force, source, by force, pierce, scarce, percent.