Random good picture Not show
1. An aerosol spray will make short work of painting awkward objects.
2. They sprayed aerosol insect repellent into the faces of police.
3. An aerosol foam shampoo is useful for cleaning small areas.
4. The aerosol device is unlikely to have been the cause.
5. Do not put aerosol containers anywhere near a cooker.
6. There are three reagents[sentencedict.com/aerosol.html], conveniently supplied in aerosol cans.
7. Mace in an aerosol and probably not even ozone-friendly.
8. Drink lots of water. Use an aerosol freshener.
9. One time he put an aerosol can inside a hot oven.
10. The paper includes recommendations on recycling, noise levels, aerosol use and smoking at work.
11. Silvikrin Pumping Spray acts like an aerosol but uses pressurised air to deliver a fine, concentrated spray.
12. The aerosol in a bottle of hair spray can induce a fast, powerful high.
13. Fly produced an aerosol spray and cleaned the clear glass lenses for me.
14. And the manufacture of aerosol cans takes considerable resources and energy.
15. When I kill cockroaches using an aerosol spray, they invariably die belly-up.
16. It also forms a very reflective sulfate aerosol haze in the stratosphere, which efficiently reflects incident sunlight away from Earth.
17. Aerosol resist coating too thick: - increase exposure time or use spray more sparingly.
18. Use pump sprays instead of aerosol sprays.
19. The floor was a carpet of aerosol cans, and crumpled bags, and tins of lager.
20. The paint industry, breweries, aerosol manufacturers, and even bakeries would have to install equipment to reduce noxious emissions.
21. History 2, greenhouse plus aerosol forcing.
22. With the wisdom of hindsight we now know that the old-fashioned aerosol sprays were a mistake.
23. By 1978, in the USA, the use of CFCs in aerosol propellants was banned.
24. A puff of powder, a dab of lipstick and a squirt of ozone-friendly aerosol to keep my hair subdued.
25. Female speaker I was looking for drugs and walking over the aerosol cans.
26. Winsford Flash will be tried for bream while large roach often take caster and hemp on the Red Lion and Aerosol.
27. The focus of the book is entirely on the question of aerosol particle size analysis.
28. Small and irregular items can be covered with cling film after first spraying with silicon water repellent from an aerosol can.
29. The rain had a fine and penetrating quality about it that reminded him of the oil you squirt from an aerosol can.
30. If neither solution is practical, try burning a joss-stick or invest in a large aerosol spray.
More similar words: erosion, prosperous, aerial, bosomy, theosophy, philosophy, to some extent, philosophical, hero, gross, cross, morose, prosper, frosty, across, heroic, erode, cross out, engross, sun rose, emperor, subzero, onerous, neurosis, get across, prospect, on the road, viceroy, peter out, later on.