Random good picture Not show
3. There's a broom cupboard under the stairs.
4. It's in the kitchen cupboard.
5. The plate is kept in a locked cupboard.
6. A cupboard stands in the corner of the room.
7. He is seeking something to eat in the cupboard.
8. The mice in the cupboard squeaked.
9. The sugar's in the cupboard.
10. I found these apples mouldering in the cupboard.
11. This glass belongs in the cupboard.
12. he cupboard was full of rubbish.
13. There's some sugar in the cupboard.
14. Measure the depth of the cupboard/shelf.
15. Clear out things in this cupboard, please.
16. We hung our coats in a cupboard in the hall.
17. They're in the cupboard.
18. Don't fling your shoes in the cupboard,put them in neatly.
19. The mains switch is in the cupboard under the stairs.
20. We ought to clear out this cupboard - it's full of junk.
21. Put your toys away in the cupboard, when you've finished playing.
22. She jumped out of the cupboard and shouted 'Boo!'.
23. This cupboard can store enough food for a month.
24. What are you emptying that cupboard for?
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. I keep all the children's playthings in that big cupboard.
26. I reached up and put the parcel on top of the cupboard.
27. He used a torch to see into the dark cupboard.
28. Is there any space for my clothes in that cupboard?
29. A pile of magazines tumbled out when he opened the cupboard.
30. What in the world are you doing in the cupboard?