Random good picture Not show
1. American free port - Mike the ink roentgen cuproauride company stock price largely falls 18 %.
2. William Roentgen discovered X - rays.
3. In 1895, Wilhelm Roentgen accidentally discovered that a cathode-ray tube could make a sheet of paper coated with barium platinocyanide glow, even when the tube and the paper were in separate rooms.
4. Roentgen examination showed that the arch of the 2 nd to the 5 th metacarpal heads was smooth.
5. Employing Distortion Compensated Roentgen Analysis, rotational and translational motion at adjacent levels was quantified prospectively.
6. Roentgen discovered X - rays; Darwin found many new species on the Galapagos Islands.
7. Medical X - rays are well - known, but they are not focused images castray discoverer Wilhelm Roentgen in 1895.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. They also signed Fulangxisike Elson , increased preceding performance's intensity, but peaceful roentgen Lu reinforcement their wings.
9. Employment history: 1996 - 1998 years, in National Building materials Bureau Beijing roentgen ceramic corporation, assistant engineer.
10. The full results of this study on radiofrequency ablation of kidney tumors appear in the August 2007 issue of the American Journal of Roentgenology , published by the American Roentgen Ray Society.
More similar words: lost generation, agent, gentry, gentle, urgent, cogent, regent, gently, reagent, exigent, tangent, gentile, pungent, genteel, indigent, diligent, urgently, divergent, insurgent, effulgent, resurgent, negligent, refulgent, stringent, gentleman, indulgent, detergent, contingent, tangential, gentleness.