Random good picture Not show
1. Despairing of a cluttered cupboard, baffled by anger's exigent protocols, we could not say what was meant.
2. She became even more exigent over his pronunciation.
3. So it is a important and exigent problem to estimate the software project's size.
4. Therefore it is more important and exigent to change the financial model nowadays and set up a new one which is based on network finance together with other advanced management methods.
5. Therefore, it is necessary and exigent to intensify the study of tax losing theory and practice.
6. EXAMPLE 2 : The drought made water an exigent concern for the regional government.
7. Commercial banking in normal times is profitable. In exigent circumstances additional capital is needed.
8. It is an exigent problem to solve the dry deep screening of moist fine coal.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. It may well be that had they known of it they would have been even more exigent.
10. With the increase of aging population, how to solve the question of senior's inhabitation exigent.
11. In rough cut of NC milling of helicoid, there are many defects when the generic programming means, for example, longer cutting time, inefficient , exigent tools are used.
12. With the development of automobile industry, the requirements for automobile have exigent.
13. For their the survial and development, many CNC plants advance the exigent requirements on reliability prediction of CNC machines.
14. The removal of heavy metals sewage sludges is a problem that is exigent to be solved.
More similar words: diligent, indigent, negligent, diligently, intelligent, intelligence agency, diligence, indigenous, intransigence, nonexistent, belligerent, agent, urgent, gently, pungent, divergent, insurgent, indulgent, stringent, gentleness, tangential, contingent, exit, exist, Mexican, dyslexia, flexible, preexist, existing, complexity.