Random good picture Not show
1) A rhetorical question, but asked with deep feeling.
2) That is not a rhetorical question.
3) The rhetorical question rightly goes unanswered, and the following paragraph consigns the missio unmourned to the shades.
4) His critics even smile in anticipation of a rhetorical question meeting with a devastating reply.
5) That's not a rhetorical question.
6) It was just a rhetorical question.
7) This is a rhetorical question,(http://sentencedict.com/rhetorical question.html) implying no person is like God.
8) Can you turn the declarative sentence into a rhetorical question?
9) It was a rhetorical question, but It'sometimes brought swift and harsh answers.
10) Specific heuristic teaching techniques contain questioning , rhetorical question, inquiring , contrasting, discussing and debating techniques.
11) He grimaced slightly, obviously expecting no answer to his rhetorical question.
12) "Why do these things always happen to me?" is a rhetorical question.
13) 'Don't you care what I do?' he asked, but it was a rhetorical question.
14) The fourth part is the Kirgiz proverb rhetoric feature. The common rhetoric forms are simile , analogy, hyperbole, metonymy, comparison, dualization and rhetorical question.
15) I'm sorry, I did not reply because I thought it was a rhetorical question!
More similar words: rhetorically, rhetoric, historical, historically, question, in question, questionnaire, beyond question, out of the question, metaphorically, restriction, suggestion, restoration, destination, restitution, prevarication, investigation, esterification, prestidigitation, historic, constitutional convention, hysterical, electrical, statistical, investigator, orientation, exhaustion, distinction, calculation, indication.