Random good picture Not show
5) They used to visit her grave twice a year.
6) Is there life beyond the grave?
7) They lowered the coffin into the grave.
8) His grave is made of granite.
9) There were flowers on the grave.
10) This could have grave consequences.
11) There is grave There is grave.
12) He rescued her from a watery grave.
13) They stood in silent homage round her grave.
14) They are in grave danger of losing everything.
15) Relatives laid wreaths on the grave.
16) All aboard were in grave peril of drowning.
17) She was rescued from a watery grave .
18) She laid flowers on the grave.
19) He expressed grave concern at American attitudes.
20) His face was grave as he told them about the bankcrutcy of his business.
21) I feel impelled to express grave doubts about the project.
22) In the heart of a grave, a smile will become desolate[sentencedict.com],(http://sentencedict.com/grave.html) a person crazy.
23) My grave is not short of you to burn incense.
24) It is arguable that this was not as grave a handicap as it might appear.
25) Not returning phone calls is a grave crime in today's culture.
28) Histories make men wise ; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep ; moral grave ; logic and rhetoric able to contend.
30) What is learned in the cradle lasts till the grave.