Random good picture Not show
1. Marathon runners need plenty of stamina.
2. He ran the marathon in 2 hrs 48 mins.
3. I'm hoping to be in the marathon next year.
4. Garcia ran the marathon in just under three hours.
5. Towards the end of the marathon several runners showed signs of distress.
6. She did/ran her first marathon in just under three hours.
7. Her coach encouraged her throughout the marathon race to keep on running.
8. The marathon is a test of endurance .
9. She did six months' hard training before the marathon.
10. I've never run a marathon.
11. Marathon runners are used to going through pain.
12. How many runners will be competing in the marathon?
13. I'd never run a marathon before.
14. There's a record entry for this year's marathon.
15. He says that he keeps fit by marathon running.
16. What made her start off on this weekend marathon?
17. He romped home in the marathon race.
18. It takes stamina to run a marathon.
19. marathon,[sentencedict.com] she was flat out for a week.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Running a marathon is a test of human endurance.
21. The marathon is open to all comers.
22. It felt as though he had run a marathon.
23. He set a new world record for the marathon.
24. My job interview was a real marathon.
25. The meeting was a bit of a marathon.
26. These are the running shoes favoured by marathon runners.
27. Fibber! You couldn't run 10km, let alone a marathon!
28. She came second in the marathon.
29. Rodgers can also claim four victories in the New York Marathon.
30. "Start slowly" is the key phrase for the first-time marathon runner.
More similar words: fathom, at home, bathos, a thought, Catholic, camaraderie, rather, wrath, at home and abroad, or rather, separate, apparatus, smell a rat, rather than, reparation, separatism, separation, preparation, preparatory, comparatively, exhilaration, separate from, declaration of independence, honor, phone, phony, honour, honest, touch on, dishonor.