Random good picture Not show
(1) Props were used to prevent the roof collapsing.
(2) Rescuers used props to stop the roof of the tunnel collapsing.
(3) Anna looks after costumes and props.
(4) Props to Chris for all of his volunteer work.
(5) The set is minimal and the only props used in the show are a table(sentencedict.com/props.html), a chair and a glass of water.
(6) The army is one of the main props of the government.
(7) Continuity is ensured by using the same props in successive scenes.
(8) He is responsible for all the stage props and lighting.
(9) The government props up the prices of farm products to support farmers'incomes.
(10) I am not sure if these props will stay in long enough to do the work.
(11) He props himself up on one elbow.
(12) The props - ruins, guns, sound effects - were always there.
(13) Apart from their costumes and the props that they carried, they might have been factory workers anywhere.
(14) Fourteen props are a lot for voters to wade through.
(15) In fact the props of the speech are important and not too difficult to use to help your presentation.
(16) Two pull and push a cart piled with props and belongings.
(17) The days of buying politicians and pimping ballot props are over because the public has wised up.
(18) Props who can play on either head can be doubly useful on a bruising tour.
(19) The lower props are horizontal; the topmost prop is curved to follow the line of the girder.
(20) The poet's voiceneed not merely be the record of man , it can be one of the props , the pillars to help him endure andprevail.
(21) In an era when the average gross weekly wage was about ￡10 this made them very expensive props indeed.
(22) Miners today work with advanced coal-cutting machinery and hydraulic props, they're safer and they're better paid.
(23) The left asserts that far from helping the poor it props up capitalism and embodies unacceptable forms of social control.
(24) His resourcefulness and range of sound from an orthodox conga set and assorted percussion props is breathtaking.
(25) Never having designed anything like this before Cusick privately held many worries about the cost and ease of manufacturing these props.
(26) So the red lighter and cigarette pack had just been props for the pub scene.
(27) For all of these photographs quite a large number of accessories or props will be needed to create the desired effect.
(28) It was finally decided to auction the aircraft along with the majority of the Fox Studio's props.
(29) The Playhouse has superbly equipped scenic workshops and experienced staff who will design and build props and scenery to specification.
(30) City Clerk Kathy Detrick says her office is now accepting written arguments on the pro and con sides of the ballot props.
More similar words: drops, crops, improper, propose, prophet, properly, property, proposed, proponent, proposal, propaganda, propagate, prophetic, proportion, propensity, proprietor, propitious, proprietary, appropriate, proposition, malapropism, crop rotation, proportional, appropriately, misappropriate, in proportion to, private property, proportional representation, hops, synopsis.