Similar words: queen, squeeze, squeegee, squeeze in, squeeze out, mar, mark, mary i. Meaning: [mɑr'kiː /mɑː'kiː] n. 1. large and often sumptuous tent 2. permanent canopy over an entrance of a hotel etc..
Random good picture Not show
1. The wedding reception was held in a marquee.
2. We've hired a marquee at vast expense.
3. They erected a marquee to accommodate 500 wedding guests.
4. Strawberries and cream are in the marquee.
5. The studio chiefs wanted a marquee name in the lead role, not some unknown.
6. The talent contest had taken place in a marquee.
7. That cleared the lane and marquee for fresh heroes, and Vlade Divac rose up.
8. The luncheon took place in a giant marquee with windows looking out across the polo field.
9. At the door to the marquee they exchanged greetings with scores of other guests, gradually making their way inside.
10. A large marquee had been erected and the camp became giant rave party.
11. The players' marquee has grown larger and more grand, with chandeliers installed this year.
12. Count the chief operating officers of two marquee high-technology players as victims of a recent slump in the computer market.
13. The dinner will be held in a marquee in Friary Gardens, Richmond, with guests dressed in Victorian costume.
14. Some of the spectators stayed in the luncheon marquee and hoped to see the match through the windows.
15. Toggles between showing or hiding the marquee.
16. Using the marquee tool cut the rectangle like so.
17. Wolves are now the marquee animal in Yellowstone.sentencedict .com
18. Using rectangular marquee tool create a border selection.
19. The marquee tag is a cool feature, but many overuse it.
20. China's new - class of capitalists seized marquee event, hawking nosebleed tickets for astronomical prices.
21. Use the Elliptical Marquee Tool to create a circle somewhere the mountains around the sky area.
22. Next with the Elliptical Marquee Tool selected, click on the Subtract From Selection option on the Tool's Options Panel.
23. The event will take place in a specially erected marquee.
24. We're planning to hold the wedding reception in a marquee in the garden.
25. The guests sat on a platform under a large marquee.
26. A continuous exhibition with demonstrations and shows set in a giant marquee in the Manor grounds.
27. By the time we got back there was a marquee in the garden.
28. He did not need to sell tickets at the entrance of a marquee.
29. It was already dark but the square glowed with marquee brilliance, and none more brilliant than the Empire's.
30. Now that the Spot the Talent competition was over teas were being served in the marquee.