Random good picture Not show
6. 'How are you these days?' 'Oh, surviving.'
7. It's impossible to be accurate about these things.
8. Are you prepared to repeat these allegations in court?
9. The National Executive is expected to endorse these recommendations.
10. These ideas have now been completely discarded.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. These bloody lessons would sober most people down.
12. Are you sure these documents belong together?
13. These garden shears are lightweight and easy to use.
14. These old stamps are eagerly coveted by collectors.
15. These cakes are very quick and easy to make.
16. These views have not gone unchallenged.
17. The center of these glands manufactures adrenaline.
18. These tennis shoes are designed for comfort and performance.
19. These animals are only partly domesticated.
20. In warm weather these germs multiply rapidly.
21. She makes all these points in her brief.
22. It's difficult to assess the effects of these changes.
23. I can't wade in these boots.
24. These trousers are a bit tight around my waist.
25. These factories are releasing toxic gases into the atmosphere.
26. These two objectives are mutually incompatible.
27. These adventure films are pure escapism.
28. These animals migrate annually in search of food.
29. All these knives are absolutely lethal.
30. These ideas have always been central to Western culture.
More similar words: chest, catches, hesitate, the same as, on the spot, on the side, all the same, cheese, desert, hypothesis, for the sake of, just the same, reserve, in the shape of, resemble, research, preserve, at the same time, represent, researcher, make sense, at present, reservation, for the present, omnipresent, presentation, representative, representation, the private sector.