Random good picture Not show
(1) He was a practiced musician.
(2) asceticism practiced in a monastery.
(3) He was already well practiced in giving acceptance speeches.
(4) My hostess welcomed me with a practiced smile.
(5) She practiced her part until she knew it backwards and forwards.
(6) She isn't a practiced public speaker, but she faced her audience as if to the manner born.
(7) He had practiced that first speech often enough.
(8) Girls practiced proper behavior, or etiquette, at tea parties.
(9) President Herbert Hoover practiced it during his administration.
(10) He practiced closing and opening his shutter.
(11) She practiced the Sister Kenny method of muscle reeducation, working even with the muscles that appeared to have lost all function.
(12) Provost said the boat operator had practiced the stunt but was relatively inexperienced.
(13) The great majority of those who still practiced their faith disregarded the encyclical.
(14) A hundred shirtless men worked, sweating, in practiced synchronization in the hot, stagnant air of the clearing.
(15) This intense peering into nature had been consciously practiced by Redon and his sagacious words on the subject are worth repeating.
(16) Patients did calisthenics, practiced with their wheelchairs and crutches, walked, swam, and received massages. Sentencedict.com
(17) Sharecropping, practiced on 12 % of the haciendas sampled, is different from the above non-capitalist labor forms.
(18) In the airport she practiced with her knapsack, trying to slide it on and off.
(19) she goes for a doc-tor, but I don't think she ever studied or practiced medicine.
(20) After that, Feingold joined a Madison law firm and practiced civil litigation, including First Amendment law.
(21) Surreptitious observation had been a habit of his since boyhood, practiced first on wildlife and then on women.
(22) Darwin could not be taught in the schools; but a perversion of Darwin could be practiced in real life.
(23) People in general are equally horrified at hearing the Christian religion doubted, and seeing it practiced. Samuel Butler
(24) But it is a skill to be learned and practiced by the teacher / library media specialist of the emotionally disturbed.
(25) There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave. Dale Carnegie
(26) Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. Jim Rohn
(27) He earned a law degree in 1934, but he never practiced that kind of law at that kind of bar.
(28) S Tim McDonald, who missed some practice time this week with a bruised shoulder, practiced Friday and will start Sunday.
(29) But free speech is taken for granted, and authorities have traditionally practiced minimum government.
(30) Unlike City College, very few of these public institutions practiced selective admissions policies.
More similar words: practice, in practice, out of practice, sharp practice, practical, practically, impractical, practitioner, device characteristic, fraction, fractious, tactic, hyperactive, refraction, attractive, extracting, retractile, attraction, didactic, interactive, interaction, diffraction, unattractive, characteristic, political action committee, iced, braced, disgraced, tract, pragmatic.