Random good picture Not show
1. There may be marked nervous excitement and prostration.
2. The amount of nervous excitement, and consequent prostration, exhaustion, and disorder they cause is fearful.
3. Prostration comes in spells, unlike Arsenicum where it is continuous.
4. After her initial prostration, Constanze proved remarkably resilient, and began to demonstrate her innate capacity for organization.
5. The commander's prostration demoralized his men.
6. Ceremonial prostration is part of Muslim prayer.
7. Arise from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you - Rise to a new life!
8. Heat exhaustion ( or heat prostration ) : Response of the Body to excessive heat.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. There was a general prostration of business after the war.
10. The small property all has slight of nervous prostration disease.
11. Meanwhile, it has an outstanding effect for nervous prostration, cardiovascular diseases, masculine sexual dysfunction and gynecopathy .
12. Two of the runners collapsed in a state of prostration.
13. Influenza is characterized by fever, myalgia, headache, pharyngitis , cough and prostration.
14. The sickness is characterized by sudden onset, coughing, dyspnea, fever, prostration, and rapid recovery.
15. Because of this temperature and the level of humidity in the saunas, you will find that often heat prostration and heat stroke can occur.
16. A long period of worrying led to her nervous prostration.
17. If qi fails to attach to body fluid , qi - deficiency and even qi prostration will ensue.
18. Objective: observe the experience antibiotic utilizing and adjusting on 76 respiration prostration cases'machinery Ventilating.
19. Two of the runners in the Marathon race collapsed and were carried off in a state of prostration.
20. This kind of mineral spring cans drink and can bathe, can cure the diseases, such as stomach trouble, nervous prostration, skin disease and high blood pressure. Etc.
21. Helen said he was breaking his heart, and was sad to see his prostration.
More similar words: prostrate, frustration, sequestration, illustration, registration, demonstration, administration, lost generation, concentration, proliferation, transfiguration, concentration camp, proportional representation, prosecution, ratification, gratification, administrative, ration, production cost, oration, operation, rational, duration, probation, migration, rationing, adoration, aberration, liberation, separation.