Synonym: darling, dear, dearest, honey, love, loved one. Similar words: hit below the belt, below, belong, libelous, belong to, love, belonging, lover. Meaning: [bɪ'lʌvd] n. a beloved person; used as terms of endearment. adj. dearly loved.
Random good picture Not show
2. Fame hasn't torn her away from her beloved Liverpool.
3. He lost his beloved wife last year.
4. Is this your beloved son?
5. Her beloved husband died last year.
6. The old man mothered his beloved pigeons.
7. This man was beloved by/of all who knew him.
8. She was beloved by all who knew her.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. He never recovered from the death of his beloved daughter.
10. Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.
11. The death of our beloved premier cast a gloom over the whole country.
12. Whenever she starts going on about her beloved son, I could cheerfully strangle her.
13. Is he your beloved son?
14. She mourned for the beloved past.
15. He takes his beloved into his arms.
16. She wrote daily to her beloved brother, Leo.
17. He's sending some flowers to his beloved.
18. She is Tom's beloved wife.
19. He's always talking about his beloved computer!
20. She is beloved of all.
21. It was a gift from her beloved.
22. His ashes were scattered on his beloved farm.
23. He wrote a sonnet to his beloved.
24. They called the baby Helen after their beloved teacher.
25. The leader is beloved by all.
26. Every girl was once an angel without tears. When she meets the beloved boy, she gets the tears. And after she cries, she falls into the earth. Therefore, every boy shall be nice to his girl, coz she once gave up the whole heaven for the boy.
27. Grandma said, people died is auditory sometimes feel to the imperial power, when if you hear his beloved people cry, then he will go back, a look back on the deal days.
28. People who are able to hurt me are all my beloved.
29. Some of the fans swooned at the sight of their beloved stars.
30. They were devastated that they had to leave their beloved homeland.
More similar words: hit below the belt, below, belong, libelous, belong to, love, belonging, lover, clove, glove, in love, all over, slovenly, mull over, fall in love, improved, it is believed that, love affair, hand in glove, all over again, be in love with, fall in love with, all over the world, over and over, over and over again, dived, pavlovian, revived, live down, derived.