Synonym: over-crowding. Similar words: congested, decongestant, suggestion, constitutional convention, gestation, question, in question, restitution. Meaning: [-tʃn] n. 1. excessive accumulation of blood or other fluid in a body part 2. excessive crowding.
Random good picture Not show
1. Parking near the school causes severe traffic congestion.
2. Congestion frequently reduces traffic to walking pace.
3. Increased congestion and traffic delays are expected.
4. The congestion in the city gets even worse during the summer.
5. Traffic congestion in large cities seems to be an insoluble problem.
6. Traffic congestion fluctuates according to the time of day.
7. This spray helps to ease nasal congestion.
8. Nose drops often relieve nasal congestion.
9. The route was designed to relieve traffic congestion.
10. The plan should ease traffic congestion in the town.
11. The manifesto includes tough measures to tackle road congestion and environmental pollution.
12. Plans to introduce congestion charging were dropped until after the election.
13. The problems of traffic congestion will not disappear in a hurry.
14. There are cues that signify congestion.
15. It causes no widespread congestion or great traffic problems.
16. Traffic congestion during peak commute hours is terrible.
17. Congestion of the head is most marked.
18. Reducing congestion around major airports would also cut emissions.
19. Action against traffic congestion in urban areas.
20. And I looked, dry hacking cough and head congestion.
21. Lost revenue for you, and more congestion and pollution for us!
22. We will reduce airport congestion by increasing the capacity of our air traffic control.
23. It has focused on congestion, vocational education and the freight sector's public image.
24. There has been alarm at the growing congestion and pollution caused by the rapid growth in car use.
25. Attempts to restrict parking in the city centre have further aggravated the problem of traffic congestion.
26. The government will have to grasp the nettle. If they don't, the traffic congestion is going to get out of control.
27. It's a moot point whether building more roads reduces traffic congestion.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. New measures have been introduced to try and ease traffic congestion in the city.
29. The council is considering banning vehicles from the town centre to relieve congestion.
30. Voice over Meanwhile the closure has led to severe traffic congestion in the area.
More similar words: congested, decongestant, suggestion, constitutional convention, gestation, question, in question, restitution, destination, questionnaire, congratulation, conglomeration, beyond question, investigation, out of the question, unquestionable, congratulations, predestination, constipation, constitution, prestidigitation, constitutional, rhetorical question, unconstitutional, gesticulate, congenial, united states constitution, congressional, generation gap, combustion.