Random good picture Not show
1. Can you do a printout of this screen for me ?
2. There were pages of computer printout all over the desk.
3. She asked for a printout of the previous year's accounts.
4. Get me a printout of the statistics.
5. Printout method for large, or intarsia, designs using a laser printer or inkjet printer and non-continuous single sheets of paper.
6. Circle any typing errors you made on the printout.
7. The computer printout shows the name and address of the buyer, the quantity ordered and the amount due.
8. A computer printout running constantly shows any increase or decrease in activity and the appropriate fluctuation in energy output.
9. " printout in the console (the bottom part of the window shown in Figure 4).
10. The sale director ask for a printout of the agent'commission.
11. Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout: You have tennis elbow.
12. You can't blame the quality on the printout?
13. MIKE: Yeah, I found some hotels online a printout.
14. A printout of a program or data set.
15. You can transfer any printout by yourself to various kinds of materials, such as cups, plates, woodenware , glass, plastic, metalwork, etc. It is able to be applied with a wide range of application.
16. The printout can be attached to the patient's medical record.
17. Unsorted, this printout provided the basic display required for a useful return of information.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. An offline device used to burst computer printout.
19. We all question how accurate the computer printout is.
20. We all question how accurate the computer printout be.
21. Gault shows a salesman a printout: a webcam listed at $135 in the store is going for $110 on the Internet.
22. Though the menus make provision for it, I could not get the printout options to work on my particular hardware.
23. These codes will be used during the design process and are also used for some of the colour coded printout formats.
24. All seven schools received a monthly statement in the form of a computer printout from county hall.
25. Often the computer can be connected to a printer to provide an instant printout.
26. People have trouble positioning the paper and adjusting the software so the printout appears just right.
27. DIP switch attached to offers four time intervals for regular printout.
28. Using monolithic computer to measure the rapping acceleration of collecting electrode and corona electrode has the feature of high accuracy, high speed, automatic display and printout of results.
29. An element or accessory of a line printer that receives ( and stacks ) printout.
30. The instrument as an intelligent automatic testing system possesses the following functions: automatic data processing, display, printout and storage etc.
More similar words: point out, in touch, print, printed, keep in touch, enter into, fingerprint, count out, momentous, into, sprinkle, spring up, offspring, principal, principle, principles, go into, get into, sprinkling, run into, come into, fall into, in total, fit into, rip into, cut into, principality, look into, turn into, slide into.