Random good picture Not show
1. The Lithuanian Philharmonic Orchestra played Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.
2. the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
3. In a new recording, the Boston Philharmonic tried the original tempo.
4. He will conduct the Vienna Philharmonic in the final concert of the season.
5. We had four violinists from the Philharmonic Orchestra.
6. But it is the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall which is benefitting most from her zest and drive.
7. Perhaps even more destructively, the Philharmonic Hall acoustic does not make for the clarity of diction experienced in the average theatre.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Wages at the Amazon Philharmonic average about $ 1,600 a month.
9. With the Royal Philharmonic, the accent is on the positive.
10. He was anxious that the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra should not be dissolved for want of finance.
11. The Berlin Philharmonic, founded in 1882, has grown up in tandem with the evolution of the star conductor.
12. An inspired pizzicato movement showed the Philharmonic strings off to fine advantage.
13. The Berlin Philharmonic as it exists today may be a happier orchestra, but it is in no way a better one.
14. The three tenors were backed by the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra.
15. Commissioning the Royal Philharmonic is likely to set the cat among the pigeons.
16. The Israel Philharmonic were in awe of the music.
17. He's the first violin at Vienna Philharmonic.
18. A New York Philharmonic musician said it years ago: We worshiped Toscanini[sentencedict.com], but we love Lenny.
19. He made his professional debut as a composer in 1953 with a commission from the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
20. The performance, like the recording, is excellent with clear diction from the London Philharmonic Choir.
21. Making music: A percussion and music workshop for children takes place at Liverpool's Philharmonic Hall tomorrow at 11.15am.
22. So nowadays I am sometimes worried when a young conductor goes straight to the Vienna Philharmonic.
23. That the evening could still be counted a success was partly down to the attack and verve of the Liverpool Philharmonic Choir.
24. He also showed marked ability as a conductor with the London Philharmonic Orchestra and as a composer.
25. They're going ahead with a super new concert hall while our Philharmonic Hall is falling down.
26. It offers a reminder of what can be achieved without recourse to star names or the Vienna Philharmonic.
27. Offer very big convenient and newest edition to collect many networks TV for learner of broad broadcast lover, foreign language and philharmonic, but online teleview program.
28. In Malta Lang Lang plays a chamber concert with members of the Vienna Philharmonic.
29. Choy Kwok Tin was engaged as clarinetist in the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra for the season 1987/88.
30. She made her American debut with the Los Angeles Philharmonic in 1955, performing Mozart's Concerto in A (K. 488) and Falla's "Nights in the Gardens of Spain."
More similar words: harmonize, harmonious, harmony, disharmony, philadelphia, philosophical, philosophy, sermon, hormone, bibliophile, harm, philanthropic, charm, sonic, harmed, ironic, bionic, harmful, chronic, laconic, harmless, monitor, ironically, chronicle, histrionic, admonish, electronic, electronics, acrimonious, premonition.