Random good picture Not show
1. There is a bush near the school playground.
2. The boys chalked out goalposts on the playground wall.
3. The playground covers over an acre in extent.
4. All the schoolchildren ran about on the playground.
5. They came to blows on the playground.
6. There were children fighting in the playground.
7. They love to run around on the playground.
8. The restrictions on the use of the playground are.
9. The playground has been blocked out.
10. The playground of the school has been walled in.
11. The boys were monkeying about in the playground, and one of them got hurt.
12. The children ran in zigzags around the playground until they were exhausted.
13. Don't go outside the school playground.
14. The pupils are bouncing about on the playground.
15. Look at the children tearing about in the playground.
16. Children romped on the playground.
17. The playground of football has been swarded.
18. Attitudes learned at home carry over into the playground.
19. This path leads slap to the playground.
20. The playground has been railed in.
21. Concerned parents have complained about the dangerous playground.
22. Sam pushed me over in the playground.
23. The soldiers were drummed on the playground.sentencedict.com/playground.html
24. There was a sandpit[sentencedict.com], a seesaw and a swing in the playground.
25. The boy bolted his lunch and ran to the playground.
26. The children were beginning to straggle in from the playground.
27. The children's laughter was still ringing in my ears as I left the playground.
28. The other children used to taunt him in the playground because he was fat and wore glasses.
29. I love smimming in summer. So I always go swimming with my parents in the sea. Sometimes, I like to play basketball on the playground with my friends if it's not very hot.
30. The proceeds will be used to improve the school playground.
More similar words: ground, background, ungrounded, common ground, groundswell, groundwater, middle ground, on the grounds of, round and round, round, around, round off, round up, all round, come round, go around, surround, get around, all around, bum around, surrounded, surrounding, revolve around, around the corner, turnaround time, play, play off, playoff, player, display.