Random good picture Not show
1. The verdict resulting from his impeachment destroyed his political career.
2. The constitution makes separate mention of impeachment.
3. There are grounds for impeachment.
4. Impeachment is quite rare in presidential systems.
5. They rescued impeachment from oblivion and made it part of their backward-looking constitutional structure.
6. Opposition groups filed impeachment charges that led to a U.S.-style Senate trial that began last month.
7. The whole impeachment mess has finally come to an ungainly end but the ultimate significance of the debacle seems clear.
8. In addition to investor skittishness over the impeachment threat,[sentencedict.com/impeachment.html] the technology sector plunged for the third consecutive day.
9. People who lived through the Clinton impeachment are entitled to get a sinking feeling.
10. Only the three senior judges could initiate impeachment proceedings against the president.
11. The added wrinkle of possible impeachment proceedings only heightened investors' concern over the budget stalemate in Washington.
12. No one in the House has initiated formal impeachment proceedings against Mr Rubin.
13. The threat of impeachment proceedings -- a grenade flung earlier this month by Rep.
14. Strong words, in some ways stronger than the impeachment charges brought against Richard Nixon.
15. Illinois legislature votes for impeachment efforts.
16. We've subpoenaed him as an impeachment witness.
17. His impeachment, he says , is mere political manoeuvring.
18. The Clinton administration was more than ready for Washington's stage-managed millennial feelgood fest at the end of impeachment year.
19. This news sent stock markets rising after serious losses over recent days due to fears that the President could face impeachment proceedings.
20. Mr Rais conceded that there was no constitutional basis on which to hasten the special parliamentary impeachment session.
21. But they failed to reach agreement, and the speaker, Ruslan Khasbulatov, said impeachment proceedings would go forward.
22. Even in presidential systems, the legislature has the power to overturn the executive by means of the extraordinary process of impeachment.
23. Richard Nixon, the only president forced to resign to avoid impeachment, haunts the Republican party yet.
24. House members saw a need to move quickly to avoid having the legislation bottled up by possible impeachment proceedings.
25. Deputies sang the national anthem when the votes reached the total of 336 required for impeachment.
26. He later led seven moderates in supporting a resolution of impeachment against Nixon.
27. The Supreme Court was due to rule whether he must face impeachment proceedings on corruption charges.
28. If it should rule that the president's actions were unconstitutional it would be a big step toward his impeachment by Congress.
29. Whitewater led to Paula, who led to Monica, who led to the ancient rite of impeachment.
30. In the Watergate scandal, obstruction of justice was number one in the articles of impeachment approved by the House Judiciary Committee.
More similar words: detachment, impediment, impoverishment, peach, punishment, astonishment, establishment, accomplishment, relinquishment, accomplishments, implement, establishment of, improvement, implementation, each, teach, beach, reach, preach, teacher, reach out, peacock, each other, at peace, whimper, each time, treachery, bleaching, imperial, impetus.