Random good picture Not show
1. A recurring knee injury may have impaired his chances of winning the tournament.
2. She has a recurring nightmare about being stuck in a lift.
3. Self-deprecation is a recurring feature as Stevenson talks.sentencedict.com
4. Love is a recurring theme in the book.
5. He has recurring flashbacks to the night his friends died.
6. This is a constantly recurring problem which we must deal with.
7. For much of his life he suffered from recurring bouts of depression.
8. The recurring decimal 3.999... is also described as 3.9 recurring.
9. The father-daughter relationship is a recurring theme in her novels.
10. He felt a recurring flash of resentment towards Helen.
11. Psychologist Donald Norman told delegates about his recurring nightmare.
12. The sociology of social norms is a recurring theme.
13. Motifs Composers have sometimes used a recurring motif or melodic phrase to establish the atmosphere of a piece.
14. The chances of Down's recurring in a subsequent birth is also rare in most instances.
15. A recurring comment was that some patients deliberately prolong treatment.
16. This is one of the great recurring themes of human history(sentencedict.com), the balance between cooperation and conflict.
17. Even if you spend more and risk recurring sticker shock, the place is a good bet to tranquilize you.
18. Above all, however, is the recurring theme of lasting friendship.
19. Pre-existing medical conditions, recurring illness or physical defects, except as detailed under principal exclusions. 2.
20. Recurring thoughts about her conversation with Philippe Fontaine had kept her tossing and turning most of the night.
21. But a recurring bout with vertigo caused Clark to miss the 1995 season.
22. On these pretexts they were subjected to recurring cycles of violence, mass expulsion, and mass murder.
23. How he and many others ever get through their driving test in Britain is a recurring nightmare.
24. Burne-Jones was obsessed with the symbolism of love, and hearts are a recurring theme ni his work.
25. Rita was on target to capture the singles title when a recurring leg injury regrettably ended her bid.
26. Some sound had penetrated her dream - an unpleasant recurring dream.
27. Historical incidents were no more than superficial disturbances of the established order or recurring events of unchanging significance.
28. A construction worker in the year 2084 is haunted by recurring dreams of a previous existence on Mars.
29. The social and political implications of freer information-sharing in the region was a recurring theme at the seminar.
30. Parents who give in to a toddler's temper will increase the likelihood of tantrums recurring and find themselves becoming more angry.
More similar words: occurring, concurring opinion, recurrent, recurrence, curried, recur, scurrilous, curriculum, precursor, curriculum vitae, earring, barring, unerring, stirring, derring-do, herringbone, referring, red herring, transferring, curry, scurry, potpourri, hurricane, current, currant, secure, hurriedly, currency, currently, insecure.