Similar words: herringbone, referring, red herring, transferring, terrifying, overriding, earring, barring. Meaning: adj. not liable to error.
Random good picture Not show
1. She has an unerring instinct for people's weak spots.
2. He has an unerring knack of saying the wrong thing.
3. He passes the ball with unerring accuracy.
4. He has an unerring talent for writing catchy melodies.
5. He had an unerring instinct for when people were lying to him.
6. He could predict with unerring accuracy what the score would be.
7. She had an unerring instinct for a good business deal.
8. He danced with an unerring sense of rhythm.
9. Thor asked the Lord of the Unerring Spear, who had given an eye for wisdom.
10. Yet subsequent projects revealed an almost unerring instinct for commercial blackspots.
11. Snowden's close reasoning and unerring instinct for words were allied with Maxton's humour and Churchill's daring.
12. He has been unerring in his choice of assistants and from all this wisdom the county has benefited enormously.
13. His aim was unerring.
14. Yet now I see what an unerring path I followed to Clarisa.
15. You can trust his unerring taste in cloths.
16. He fired with unerring aim.
17. An unerring faculty for detecting hypocrisy is one of her most useful attributes.
18. With unerring intuition he brought together a remarkable collection of distinguished persons.
19. The wise[http://sentencedict.com](sentencedict.com), unerring Faria could not be mistaken in this one thing.
20. She is sending text messages with unerring skill, the keys are being tapped.
21. With unerring judgment he threw the ball through the hole.
22. To prehistoric hunters the moon overhead was as unerring as a heartbeat.
23. Paul is a thoroughly likeable man with an unerring sense of comedy.
24. The cognac was not quite up to Skipton's fine Napoleonic standards, but it hit the spot with unerring accuracy.
25. Bailey Doogan, for instance, the feminist painter who frequently paints unerring portraits of aging bodies, is an Etherton regular.
26. They do not, however, have a right to expect unerring judgment, clairvoyance, or any other manifestation of infallibility.
27. Until now, she had met no backlash from her penchant for dressing with unerring sensuality.
28. It soars the length of the awning, wings flapping once, twice to propel it along an unerring flight path.
29. Amid the old, previously unreleased Rutles tracks and new ones, there is Innes' unerring understanding of the Beatles sound.
30. He never had to hesitate, he always knew, and always with unerring precision.
More similar words: herringbone, referring, red herring, transferring, terrifying, overriding, earring, barring, stirring, occurring, funeral, terrify, terribly, terrific, terrible, territory, terrified, ferris wheel, remuneration, lingering, ringing, ring, bring, fringe, string, cringe, during, daring, ring out, boring.