Similar words: harried, worried, married, occurring, curriculum, curriculum vitae, dried, curry.
Random good picture Not show
1) My bass, in a curried tomato-mussel broth, comes with fava beans.
2) She curried favor with the leader by contemptible means.
3) As you learned with the multiplication examples, curried closures make it surprisingly easy to implement functional patterns of computation.
4) I served a rack of lamb, curried red sweet potatoes, and braised Swiss chard when I cooked one of the most important meals of my career for the first lady of the United States.
5) To offset weak traditional loyalties , he has curried favour by lavish ministerial appointments.
6) Fresh ham,[http://sentencedict.com/curried.html] curried beef?
7) The curried call gives rise to the partial application of the closure.
8) Kedgeree is a dish of curried rice, flaked fish, parsley and boiled eggs.
9) The finger-food menu offers curried Rice Krispies squares and chorizo croquetas with garlic aioli. Try the deliciously sinful fried PBBB sandwich—peanut butter, bacon, and banana.
10) Volunteers prepared the meals – chapattis, curried mince and rice pudding.
11) Poached pears in curried cream. It was pleasantly disorienting, like being momentarily lost in a foreign city and regaining one's bearings at the sight of a familiar landmark.
12) Fortuna often curried favor with his bloated master by presenting him with gifts.
13) You've seen how you can apply curried closures to functional patterns, so now let's take a look at what happens when we revisit an important object-oriented design pattern using similar techniques.
14) Listing 11 demonstrates the application of curried closures to put the heat on (that is, test) a system's architectural integrity.
15) Brown country rice, curried lentils, Jak fruit - the lunch is hearty and generous but I cannot eat.
16) Curried closures can be used to mimic the essential elements of the Visitor pattern, as we showed in the Library example.
17) "Fish taco was just nasty and we tried curried chicken. That was just wrong," he said.
18) Eastern Promise - cooked, diced chicken, celery and walnuts mixed together with curried mayonnaise. 7.
19) She gave the impression of being extraordinarily clean and groomed, as though she curried herself thoroughly every morning.
20) But only Damian Kelly emerged as some one who curried favour on the terraces.
21) Both acts are morally wrong - Edward should not have abused his divine right and curried favour by dishing out peerages.
22) Asked if there were any flavors that were off limits, van Stolk said he put his foot down when it came to curried chicken flavor.
23) We had a cook once who thought that borscht and curried chicken were Shanghainese but the former arrived with the White Russians and the second with the British.
24) Study on the alcoholic fermentation using dodecanol as the extractive agent by immobilized yeast with alginic acid and polyvinyl alcohol as the mixed carrier was curried out.
25) By using the theoretical study results, the modification of the developed vertical disc brush wheel type seeding apparatus was curried up and the results were proved well.
26) I know big cabbages in winter are good in Beijing, some curried or spicy chicken, or mutton with rice, would be good for winter-eating too, with sauces to go with rice.
27) Sumatran cuisine, for example, often shows its Middle Eastern and Indian influence, featuring curried meat and vegetables, while Javanese cuisine is rather more indigenously developed.
28) A bonny bride is soon buskit, and a short horse is soon curried.
29) He was appointed to China's highest political advisory body and curried favor through spending lavishly to repatriate national art treasures.
More similar words: harried, worried, married, occurring, curriculum, curriculum vitae, dried, curry, potpourri, hurricane, current, terrified, horrified, currency, barrier, carrier, recurrent, currently, occurrence, concurrent, blackcurrant, hurry, allied, furrow, burrow, bodied, lie down, hurry up, studied, surround.