Random good picture Not show
(1) Jimmy turned maudlin after three drinks.
(2) He gets very maudlin after a few drinks.
(3) He gets very maudlin when he's in his cups.
(4) Sir Ralph was becoming maudlin after his third glass of claret.
(5) No plea for contributions was too maudlin.
(6) Drunk and maudlin half the time.
(7) And he does this without being maudlin or self-pitying.
(8) His maudlin drunkenness was not helping matters.
(9) Nearing Birmingham, Crilly grows maudlin.
(10) She stopped watching maudlin movies and eating greasy ribs.
(11) I became maudlin, drinking more rich claret than my chaplain would like to imagine.
(12) Then she drinks too much and gets maudlin about this ex-boyfriend. Sentencedict.com
(13) His mood was an explosive mixture of maudlin self-pity and forced gaiety, the latter predominating as he got drunker.
(14) There are the quiet, maudlin times: injured parties, slighted lovers, Chet Baker playing to serenade them.
(15) I am sure that the maudlin singing was top notch, but this is not my point.
(16) We saw a maudlin movie about an orphan who lost his parents in the war.
(17) You could roll your eyes at her maudlin excesses and her spiritual imperiousness, but you couldn't deny her clout, or her courage.
(18) The company were in that maudlin mood when a little wit goes a great way.
(19) He always becomes maudlin after he's had a few drinks.
(20) He grew maudlin, could hardly see the cards or sit upright.
(21) Perhaps you would like to help; please do not feel maudlin or offer a vicarious prayer.
(22) I do not mean to appear fatalistic, self-pitying, cynical, or maudlin....
(23) The anger had turned to resentment, and now the resentment was replaced by maudlin self-pity.
(24) The same crew of sorry drunks, getting riotous, getting miserable, getting maudlin.
(25) When scorned, they are very hurt and may overreact in an almost maudlin way.
(26) Mr. Carrey may be consciously steering his movies toward maudlin pop psychology.
More similar words: headline, deadline, loudly, proudly, ad lib, wildlife, threadlike, gaudy, fraud, audio, audible, applaud, auditor, plaudits, auditory, audience, cum laude, inaudible, audacious, fraudulent, auditorium, fraudulence, eau de toilette, link, line, lines, call in, flint, blink, blind.