Random good picture Not show
1. The decorator appointed the hotel with ultramodern furnishings.
2. Latin America is a world where primitive ways of life exist near ultra-modern cities. Altogether, it is a continent full of vitality.
3. The results are sometimes surprising: ultra-modern cities with large numbers of skyscrapers have grown like mushrooms.
4. Compared with its ultramodern counterparts in Europe and Japan, Amtrak is not a font of innovation.
5. The ultramodern Delhi Metro train system is the most celebrated instance of a program that has consistently beaten time targets and stayed closed to budget.
6. In Tianjin, one arrives at another ultramodern train station -- where, unlike New York City's Pennsylvania Station, all the escalators actually work.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. Dadism and ultramodern art.
8. The large and ultramodern steel swimming-pool, solarium, Finnish sauna and Turkish steam-bath offer an oasis of tranquillity.
9. At midnight Feb. 29, Capital Airport's ultramodern Terminal 3 (BusinessWeek.com 2/27/08) officially opened for business, six months ahead of the 2008 Olympics.
10. Even in this ultramodern high-tech city, with all its supplicated foreign influences, the old traditional Japan is never too far away.
11. Education is necessary, it is said, to sustain society as it is, to conform to a pattern set by the so-called establishment, traditional or ultramodern.
12. Homeport: In the middle of Gangnam, Seoul's finance center, is the swank, ultramodern Park Hyatt Seoul.
13. For those who have an eye for the exquisitely done ultramodern, they will find that every detail in the hotel is a work of art and has reached the apex of design.
14. A year later LOT was the first in the world to introduce ultramodern Embraer 170 aircraft.
15. Zhuhe Township is hundreds of miles - and seems hundreds of years - away from China's rapidly growing, ultramodern cities.
16. It is a place hundreds of miles, and perhaps hundreds of years, away from China's rapidly growing, ultramodern cities.
More similar words: modern, postmodern, moderate, ultrasound, immoderately, sultry, mode, model, modest, immodest, paramour, wilderness, underneath, intramural, federal government, paltry, altruism, altruistic, among, clamour, famous, clamor, code, bode, amongst, diamond, dream of, amorous, modify, erode.