Random good picture Not show
1. There is an internal circuit breaker to protect the instrument from overload.
2. The movie became a box-office record breaker.
3. Always use a circuit breaker for added safety.
4. Our trusty electric breaker was called for, and ear defenders were handed out - they were absolutely vital!
5. Zahner attributed that, in part, to the circuit breaker system installed to prevent a repeat of the crash of 1987.
6. The game breaker was Manuel Santelices' 98-yard kickoff return for a touchdown, giving the host Buccaneers a 16-6 lead.
7. As we approached the breaker line, a normal boat would have pitched and tossed awkwardly on the wave crests.
8. There's a 15-amp thermal circuit breaker for manual resetting.
9. Several AC outlet and circuit breaker combinations are available.
10. His wind - breaker is the same as yours.
11. My name is Stone Breaker, sir.
12. Her favourite sport is riding the breaker in.
13. See Air Circuit Breaker, Main Breaker, Molded Case Circuit Breaker and Power Circuit Breaker.
14. Built-in breaker, AC contactor, time relay, thermal relay, current transformer, voltmeter, ammeter, indicating meter in start-delta type starting box .
15. If your monitor has a breaker or a reset switch, try resetting it to see if that solves the problem.
16. All circuit breaker switchgear are air insulated metal clad switchgears with withdrawable vacuum circuit breakers.
17. The circuit breaker replacement is extremely simple, handcart interchangeability good.sentencedict .com
18. A novel DC hybrid solid state based circuit breaker on IGBT was presented by analyzing and comparing advantages and disadvantages of solid state circuit breakers.
19. You can, as a matter of course, help to protect yourself from electric shocks by using a circuit breaker.
20. If in any doubt, consult an electrician. Always use a circuit breaker for added safety.
21. And then holding the cigarette in front of his face he snapped the tip like some breaker of bread.
22. The 1987 champion berry, a woodpecker, weighed in at 28 drams 4 grains; not a record breaker this time.
23. Experts are now being called out to check this tress vital statistics, and establish it officially as a record breaker.
24. But the action developing on the streets was making him more memorable as a head breaker than as a king maker.
25. Today there's not enough blow, but to be a record breaker you have to be ready.
26. Even when the installation has been undertaken by an expert, the inclusion of a circuit breaker is a wise precaution.
27. Constructive and destructive waves correspond closely with two of the main types of breaker recognised today, namely spilling and plunging breakers.
28. Again carries on the design to the broach chip breaker.
29. In computation of shoreline erosion on the downdrift side of that port breakwater, the influence of the variation of longshore breaker height is considered.
30. Electromagnetic trip is key element of low voltage circuit breaker used for instantaneous current protection.
More similar words: speaker, break, break up, break out, outbreak, break in, break off, breaking, breakdown, break down, break away, breakfast, break into, breakthrough, break through, maker, lawmaker, weaken, wreak, freak, bread, streak, breath, breast, peaked cap, abreast, breadth, breathing, out of breath, breathable.