Random good picture Not show
1. They're introducing CCTV cameras in an attempt to cut street crime in the area.
2. The CCTV camera is mounted above the main door.
3. The girls were filmed on CCTV.
4. CCTV provided incontrovertible evidence that he was at the scene of the crime.
5. She announces for CCTV.
6. Over 190 premises were visited during a CCTV trawl.
7. The TV play was produced in cooperation with CCTV.
8. CCTV and Phoenix TV broadcasted the news.
9. Just turn on the TV and switch to CCTV channel 9. There's striking news.
10. This year CCTV is planning to open Russian and Arabic language channels.
11. The new CCTV building is an extravaganza of strange look.
12. Are closed circuit television cameras ( CCTV ) used to monitor the shipping dock and container loading areas?
13. Commercial Centre CCTV system, patrol system, TV aerial system[sentencedict.com], carpark access control sensor system.
14. This year of CCTV " 3 · 15 " the evening party reported a series of because individual identity information is divulged, cause net silver-colored capital by the incident of pilfer.
15. Central China Television ( CCTV ) has apologised for last night's blaze, in which a firefighter died.
16. Should see CCTV " 3 · 15 " fabricant of trojan of evening party exposure uses trojan virus purloin after the case of information of the bank on many user net,[sentence dictionary] she closed her network bank immediately.
17. A CCTV camera - each capsule is fitted with one - would also have captured their sexy romp.
18. At the start of the year, CCTV broadcast an interview with German volunteer Eckart Loewe, touching the hearts of many ordinary Chinese people.
19. Used in the CCTV system , antenna television system branch line , subscriber line and other electronic devices.
20. LPA in CCTV room should stop broadcasting music, open the whole PA system and maximize the volume.
21. CCTV Financial Channel reporter: I've noticed there are two major backgrounds for the SED. One is the European debt crisis and the other is Iranian and other regional issues.
22. And I can watch spring festival party in CCTV on TV and play with my cousin.
23. CCTV and Security DVR system consists of many components and each one of them is critical to the quality of the video picture.
24. The security staff can see all the outside of the building on their CCTV monitors.
25. This paper discusses some important technologies closed to DTV receiving system deeply, base on SCN and CCTV. It includes MPEG-2 system level, DVB service information, conditional acceptance.
26. In addition to the facilities listed, the hotel has massage facilities, manicure and chiropody, cot, special menu for children, CCTV in parking spaces and a dentist surgery.
27. Her image was once used in the beginning of the China Glary column of CCTV; the pair of her featured eyes was praised as the most attractive soul window in China.
28. Yet he shies away from the idea of supplanting the CCTV gala.
29. " Beijing Youth Daily", " Beijing Evening News", " China Education Newspaper", CCTV, China Education Television and several national media specially carried a report.
30. We were in our apartment, and our master bedroom faces the CCTV tower.