Random good picture Not show
6. It is not true suffering ennobles the character; happiness does that sometimes, but suffering, for the most part, makes men petty and vindictive.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The medication should ease the suffering.
8. People have become indifferent to the suffering of others.
9. I hate to see animals suffering.
10. People are still suffering under the yoke of slavery.
11. Many of the refugees were suffering badly from thirst.
12. I keep suffering these mental lapses.
13. He is suffering from an inflamed throat.
14. The men were suffering from shell shock.
15. Inward suffering is the worst of nemesis.
16. Death released him from his suffering.
17. After suffering an eclipse, she is now famous again.
18. This experience caused him much mental suffering.
19. She was suffering from a headache.
20. She is suffering from senile dementia.
21. They were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
22. The coffee market is suffering from oversupply.
23. Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.
24. He is suffering from an incurable skin disease.
25. Mr Thomas was suffering from depression.
26. He is suffering from a serious illness.
27. She is suffering a bilious attack.
28. Her suffering was all too real.
29. She's suffering from terminal boredom.
30. It was rumoured that he was suffering from gallstone.
More similar words: offering, suffer, suffer from, buffer, duffer, lingering, referring, gathering, mothering, altering, towering, glowering, quavering, smoldering, shivering, quivering, muttering, lumbering, pioneering, filtering, transferring, flattering, scattering, staggering, engineering, domineering, administering, suffice, suffrage, suffocate.