Random good picture Not show
(1) The ads helped Nike to achieve iconic status.
(2) John Lennon gained iconic status following his death.
(3) Complex and difficult lives are simplified into iconic statements of social deprivation.
(4) They take iconic and commonplace elements from modern material culture to create new social metaphors.
(5) That the photograph appears iconic not only contributes an aura of authenticity, it also seems reassuringly familiar.
(6) The iconic Aviator a enhanced with a contrasting brow bar.
(7) Aside from the iconic Venus flytrap(sentencedict.com), many other kinds of carnivorous plants exist.
(8) Ivan the Terrible commissioned the iconic building in the mid-16th century.
(9) But it wasn't until the USDA released the iconic 1992 food pyramid that the government finally found a shorthand that stuck.
(10) This would manufacture and sell its iconic Marlboro brand.
(11) His golden death mask has become an iconic image.
(12) The iconic reef is being damaged by pesticides and sediment from farms that seep into waterways.
(13) Design Principle Use ToolTips with all toolbar and iconic controls.
(14) A dust storm blankets Sydney's iconic Opera House at sunrise September 23[sentencedict.com], 2009.
(15) The iconic starkness of the forces that met on the beaches of Normandy makes that temptation all the greater.
(16) Rompers, shorts and her iconic wrap dresses came in a flurry of mixed floral prints.
(17) Compositing Tree with iconic representation on each Tree node.
(18) Built in the shadow of the iconic Hoover Dam, which powers most of states Nevada and Arizona, the construction is the first concrete-steel composite arch bridge built in the United States.
(19) This nearly iconic portrait of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln is a composite of Lincoln's head and the Southern politician John Calhoun's body.
(20) These are iconic virtues for all of carry the Houghton bannerthe measure of our success.
(21) Pictures such as the one above had acquired iconic status in China.
(22) Perception was pretty much neurophysiology: sensory inhibition, Mach band phenomena, iconic storage, and the like.
(23) Thus a disordered sequence of clauses or sentences can act as an iconic representation of material or emotional disorder.
(24) Her latest collection, Domestica, explores interior spaces and objects with an iconic touch.
(25) When asked what he would say to Jobs if Apple's iconic pitchman were to appear at the Summit, Balsillie replied his first comment would be "You showed up."
(26) If enough skull fragments are found, Mallegni will try to reconstruct Lisa's facial features, in order to see if her face matches that of the iconic painting hanging at the Louvre museum in Paris.
(27) Holtom, a conscientious objector during world war two, explained that his own anguish had informed his iconic design.
(28) MARKETING men reckon the kerfuffle over Barack Obama's beloved BlackBerry has been worth something like $50m in free publicity to Research In Motion, the iconic smartphone's Canadian maker.
(29) But despite all the T-shirts, the mugs and the many iconic images of the pot-smoking, soccer-mad Rastafarian, there is a sense his star could be beginning to fade.
(30) "We wanted something strong and secure, but we also wanted something iconic, " said Bart Ney, a transportation department spokesman.
More similar words: laconic, icon, sonic, bionic, ironic, chronic, ironically, chronicle, histrionic, electronic, electronics, philharmonic, bellicose, semicolon, helicopter, torticollis, public opinion, constitutional convention, onion, nice, ionize, tunic, panic, niche, cynic, monitor, canonised, agonize, clinic, ethnic.