Random good picture Not show
1) I can be a bard, a philosopher, an actor.
2) Now he was the Bard of the Boulevard.
3) The bard was fair, but she must teach them some court dances, Elizabeth thought.
4) Regardless, Bard said, the $ 14 million experiment showed that large structures can be inflated in orbit.
5) Representative David Bard of Pennsylvania proposed that the national government levy a tax on each slave imported.
6) The House, unimpressed by Bard and Smilie, postponed consideration of the tax.
7) See the famous plays of the Bard performed by one of the world's greatest theatre companies.
8) I don't mind more Bard work.
9) I mean, being a bard is pretty silly.
10) Check out our bard information page now!
11) See Bardic Music in the bard class description.
12) Never ask a bard to play the banjo.
13) I'll use my bard song to help you concentrate!
14) He was your bard,[http://sentencedict.com/bard.html] oh Sea!
15) Never ask bard to play the banjo.
16) I find him, the wandering grey bard.
17) Prerequisite: Bard, Virtue of Valor class feature.
18) Mr. Serkin currently teaches at Bard College Conservatory of Music and the Longy School of Music.
19) Harbin was as the Bard because of ice and snow.
20) Lamartine was her favourite bard from the period when she first could feel.
21) He is often called England's national poet and the "Bard of Avon".
22) The Folger library's Ziegler thinks the Bard had a more balanced view.
23) By comparison with that, what is it to him if one bard goes free?
24) Pacino also interviews people on the street to get their opinion of the Bard.
25) If you feel you need a night away from the Bard, you might try the Oregon Cabaret Theater.
26) Ben Izzy, 37, studied storytelling and writing at Stanford University before traveling to 23 countries as a globetrotting bard.
27) Saint Columban himself, after becoming a monk, lived and studied with a bard in Leinster.
28) Jonathan Cott, the editor of a recent collection of Bob Dylan interviews, said the motives of the gravel-voiced bard were frequently impenetrable.
29) Though battalions of experts have devoted their lives to dissecting his plays and poems, their hopes of wringing new clues about the "secret life" of the Bard of Avon have gone unrealized .
30) So he sent him to a branch of the great Florentine banking house of the Bard.