Random good picture Not show
1) He did something contradictory to his orders.
2) The evidence is completely contradictory.
3) We are faced with two apparently contradictory statements.
4) The advice I received was often contradictory.
5) The argument is internally contradictory.
6) I keep getting contradictory advice - some people tell me to keep it warm and some tell me to put ice on it.
7) Some of the laws were contradictory. Accordingly, measures were taken to clarify them.
8) The public is being fed contradictory messages about the economy.
9) Customs officials have made a series of contradictory statements about the equipment.
10) The plethora of rules and regulations is both contradictory and confusing.
11) There were contradictory versions of what happened / of what the President said.
12) Attitudes to addiction are complicated and often contradictory.
13) Very often in our work we give contradictory messages.
14) Have you had this contradictory nature for very long?
15) Vague,(http://sentencedict.com/contradictory.html) contradictory statements of intent are not enough.
16) First, these needs were themselves ambiguous and often contradictory.
17) Details of Dixon's life are sparse and sometimes contradictory.
18) The aims of education or complex and sometimes contradictory.
19) These influences are strong, and often contradictory.
20) Their position is complex, sometimes contradictory and occasionally uncomfortable.
21) Both of these apparently contradictory statements are obviously true, but only at the level of empirical observation.
22) In Formen Marx is mainly concerned with other contradictory combinations of incompatible social principles.
23) Case said these seemingly contradictory deals were simple exercises in economic balance of power.
24) In addition each of the gospels contains contradictory statements about the same event.
25) But it represents a compromise between opposing or contradictory interests not untypical of media policy.
26) The evidence demonstrates how easily people can hold mutually contradictory beliefs.
27) His policies, especially in the first two years of his presidency, often have been confusing and contradictory.
28) He was acquitted on May 25, 1990, largely because of contradictory statements by witnesses.
29) The result is, as we have seen, a difficult and sometimes contradictory compromise.
30) While they can clarify crucial points of law, some decisions appear contradictory.
More similar words: contradiction, contractor, victory, on the contrary, contract, contrary, contrast, contributor, by contrast, contrast to, to the contrary, social contract, radical, factory, eradicate, trading, tradition, traditional, traditionally, control, contrite, conciliatory, contribute, out of control, contribution, contribute to, controversy, take control, contretemps, concentrate.