Synonym: accent, accentuate, emphasise, emphasize, mark, stress. Similar words: punctual, acupuncture, fluctuate, sanctuary, fluctuation, compunction, unctuous, juncture. Meaning: ['pʌŋ(k)tʃʊeɪt] v. 1. insert punctuation marks into 2. to stress, single out as important 3. interrupt periodically.
Random good picture Not show
1. We have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
2. The children have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
3. The pupils have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
4. He did not bother to punctuate the telegraph message.
5. They are taught to write and punctuate complete sentences.
6. This allows his bandmates the freedom to punctuate and build on his foundation at will.
7. OK. I'll punctuate it again.
8. Punctuate person , pay close attention to also.
9. Then we had pulsatile evolution, now punctuate evolution.
10. He made gestures to punctuate his speech.
11. Hay bales punctuate a characteristically tree - poor British landscape.
12. You should punctuate the whole passage with correct marks in order to make its meaning.
13. Halloween will punctuate this glorious month on October 31 with a fun exclamation mark.
14. Be sure to punctuate your sentences with the correct marks in the right places.
14. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
15. You must know how to properly punctuate and use proper grammar.
16. They should be shown how to set out and punctuate direct speech, using inverted commas and commas.
17. The group of islands in May morning, there is red cloud in sky, the front is a few cars, and a group of women are lifting to punctuate a thing.
18. " Chuang-tzu" sitting on my desk, the book everywhere punctuate small sister-in-law Juanxiu text.
19. I had no idea what the respiratory system did and I couldn't punctuate a sentence.
20. About a quarter of a mile down the road is the local intersection, with the identikit Taco Bells, 7-Elevens, dollar stores and payday loan outlets that punctuate America.
21. Pseudocystic, multinodular "bubbly" mass may be seen. DNETs usually do not enhance- faint focal punctuate or nodular enhancement may be seen in 20% cases.
More similar words: punctual, acupuncture, fluctuate, sanctuary, fluctuation, compunction, unctuous, juncture, punctilious, perpetuate, accentuate, actual, punch, actually, situation, tincture, infatuation, intellectual, defunct, adjunct, intellectually, function, functional, and function, malfunction, functionary, dysfunction, conjunction, equate, adequate.