Random good picture Not show
1. I don't like all these newfangled gadgets.
2. I really don't understand these newfangled computer games that my children are always playing.
3. You and your newfangled notions!
4. Leroy, one of the newfangled, sensitive hoodlums, has trouble with relationships himself and understands Samantha's frustrations too well.
5. As word spread about the newfangled invention and more people saw it in action, the guillotine became a public craze.
6. We need better teachers, not newfangled ideas about education!
7. We need better teachers, not newfangled ideas of education!
8. Those newfangled inventions are no better than my old machines.
9. Mr Sun promptly lost control of the newfangled and killing an unfortunate palace eunuch.
10. The regional companies rely on customer service rather than on marketing newfangled products.
11. The kids: Not as important as Rhodes' colleagues[sentencedict.com], who generally consider Mr Rhodes too freaky and newfangled.
12. The parade was a mix of old - fashioned communist realist kitsch and newfangled weaponry.
13. Then, the financial jest with acerbic only zealous those past economist, what had become American at one's leisure today is newfangled.